Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Introduce yourself and post your PIC thread !

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr.Dave1
    Thanks ddawg . . . now if I can only gain some f#$king mass . . .
    We all know that since your a med student you get free test

Comment

• Originally posted by pu12en12g
      I'll say it again.... incredible V and symmetry Dave

Thanks PT . . . now to work on adding hyooge to that descriptor

Originally posted by LancerV
      We all know that since your a med student you get free test
      Damn, you guys knew about the free test . ? . ? . ?
      Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

• sexy legs
        www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Aries
          sexy legs
          . . . sorry to disappoint you John but I have a g/f
          Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

Comment

• good gravy DR DAVE is looking
            for the ladies of course

man i dont think your abs looked freaked up at all looks pretty cool in fact...wahts your BF at now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Booty
              rofl!

~~~~

Nice legs Dallas!

a late thank you boots!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dallas68
                a late thank you boots!
                welcome!
                What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

. . . sorry to disappoint you John but I have a g/f

yeah but she ain't john lee though

MUH HAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHA
                  www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                    yeah but she ain't john lee though

MUH HAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHA
                    uh . . . I gotta go now

Comment

• Originally posted by Dallas68
                      good gravy DR DAVE is looking
                      for the ladies of course

man i dont think your abs looked freaked up at all looks pretty cool in fact...wahts your BF at now?
                      Thanks Dallas . . . I'm not a big fan of my abs but I appreciate the props I guess we are all our own worst critics . . . I am aware of the flaw so it sticks in my mind at least.

I'm not sure what my Body fat is now . . . I never invested in a pair of calipers; I had it measured about a year or 2 ago in a "bodpod" and it was ~9%. Since then I have gained a good bit of muscle but I do not think I gained much if any fat. So, I'm probably somewhere around there. I kinda just go by the old eyes as I am not really aiming for a certain number.

Comment

• Here are some of my pics

Now dont start laughing or I will you
                        Attached Files
                        Vote for Keyhawk for mod at a1supplements.com

Comment

I thought I would post a photo update of my progress over the the past 1.5 months (time since last posted pic which was posted here -> http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...&postcount=335 ) Well, I would like to say that I have made all kind of size gains but this damn surgery rotation has been hell on my diet, I'm currently ~195lbs (I've not been able to eat enough and what I have eaten is not exactly healthy) . . . the 4.5 hours of sleep I have been averaging the past 6 weeks has not helped either . On the brightside I did not lose much if any muscle mass and I have increased my lifts and while I have not really put on much weight (and may have added a little fat due to poor diet) I think I notice a little difference. One thing to note was that I was completely cold in these recent pics . . . last time I took them after finishing mowing the lawn. So, my vascularity is not as apparent this time. I added some legs shots too. I guess it would have been better to try to duplicate the same shots I took last time . . . meh . . . maybe next time.
                          One other thing, I know my stomach is kinda blahhh . . . that is partially due to a congenital defect of my rectus abdominus muscles which did not fuse in the middle correctly during development (aka diastasis of the rectus abdominus) . . . not a health risk just makes it harder to have nice looking abs

hottie!

Comment

• Originally posted by KeyHAWK

looks good keyhawk... nice arms.. but what's up with them pits? shave em!
                            www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

• Originally posted by asianbabe
                              hottie!
                              Thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by KeyHAWK
                                lookin' good Keyhawk . . . in a totally nonsexual way of course . . . gotta qualify those statements when 1 guys is saying that to another guy
                                Keep up the good work in the gym

Comment

Working...
                                X