My Transformation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Transformation

Alright, I figured a good fatloss log would be a nice addition to the fatloss section. A little background first...

My whole life I trained for sports, mainly football. Coming out of highschool I got a full-ride scholarship to a small D-1AA school for football as an offensive lineman, at my biggest I was about 320lbs at 6'3" and ~23-25% bf, and at my most muscular (last November) I was 290 at between 18-20% bf...so I wasn't gobby fat for an offensive lineman, but by bbing standards I was OBESE. Anyway, I ended up getting into trouble last November and had to leave school so for the past six months I haven't touched a weight and my diet has gone to crap (low/inconsistent cals w/ crappy food) so now I'm about 270lbs at 25% or so bodyfat (needless to say I look like crap)...but now things have settled down and I can start training and get myself looking good...for the first time really.

So, my plan is this...

-a basic 3x week split with my lifting...Mon: Push/pull upper, Wed: Lower, Fri: "Support" upper (shoulders, tris, more isolated movements)

-3000 cals split up between 6 meals (8 including pre- and post- workout)

-50/40/10 pro/fat/cHo ratio

-Almost all carbs will be consumed around workouts

-No supps to start (Once under 15% may start RA and PW...we'll see when we get there)

In coming days I will include more detail and pics (ugh!), thoughts? critiques?
    Last edited by dbish77; 06-03-2006, 01:15 PM.
    Toughman 2008 Competitor...Why'd I have to fight the winner of the WHOLE THING in the first fight?!?! Training for next year...

Oh, and cardio will come daily in the form of swimming and morning jogs
    Toughman 2008 Competitor...Why'd I have to fight the winner of the WHOLE THING in the first fight?!?! Training for next year...

Comment

I like it... it's no secret that I'm a big fan of alternating between HIIT Cardio and Moderate Intensity / Extended Duration cardio

Mr. Aries will probably have some thoughts regarding possible carb ups.

Comment

Hey Bish!!!

1st Lt me say I'm glad you are here & welcome!!!

2nd I wish you the best of luck and I'm happy that you are at a good place where you can move forward & attain your goals.
        What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
          I like it... it's no secret that I'm a big fan of alternating between HIIT Cardio and Moderate Intensity / Extended Duration cardio

Mr. Aries will probably have some thoughts regarding possible carb ups.
          16x100 yard sprints will be sprinkled in there, that was a test during football camp and I stick with them...and carb ups will be used, just haven't completely mapped out how I'm going about it yet...thus why I've given minimal details now...

Comment

i do a carb-up day every 5th day.. Not really a carb-up day for me, as I'm not really cycling carbs.. More like a high-calorie day to refuel my entire body.
            www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Alright, I've got some pics but I'm having trouble uploading them from my camera to computer...I'm using a friends stuff and I just can't figure it out. I'm using a Fujifilm FinePix A345 Camera and FinePixViewer on the computer...any help?

Comment

Originally posted by dbish77
                Alright, I've got some pics but I'm having trouble uploading them from my camera to computer...I'm using a friends stuff and I just can't figure it out. I'm using a Fujifilm FinePix A345 Camera and FinePixViewer on the computer...any help?
                You should just see the camera as a temporary drive under MY COMPUTER....

Comment

Damn I'm stupid...thanks. Pics will be up tommorrow morning...not that it's anything to get excited about. (barfbags should be kept handy)

Comment

Okay, and for anyone who wants to start to talk shit at any point (like has happened in the past)...just to um, show I'm not lying...a couple things...

My 320lbs ass running...
                    http://pwpics.dotphoto.com/CPViewAlb...7311368&Page=3

10th one down is me...
                    http://csusports.athleticsite.com/ar...?articleID=638

Not that the haters are here...

Comment

did you play tackle? an d what college did you play at?

I used to be 275 in HS.. was going into sr year as TE/DE.. but than I lost a rediculous amnt of weight.. and by the beginning of the season i was 175... barely played sr year cos of it. =(

our coach was all run, little pass (QB blew) so i didnt play TE any really, cos i lost size to be an efficient blocker compared to another kid that was near my old size, tho I was alot stronger than him! i got a dec amnt at DE, but I never excelled at it to be honest... i had no technique, just speed and strength which sucked against a good O-line.. i also missed an easy sack in an early game, which ticked the Dline coach off to no end (whom already hated me for certain reasons)

was a great time tho and i was friggin ripped at 175!!! if only i didnt go to college and discover alcohol and marijuana...

Comment

I went to Charleston Southern University as a tackle originally...I played tackle/de/fullback in h.s. As I lost weight I was going to get moved to TE or FB since I have speed (ran electronic 4.97 at 307lbs at a combine) actually, the only reason I got scholly offers was because of that combine...I was 17 years old, a little over 6'3", 307lbs, ran the 4.97, benched 225 19x, jumped 28", and a 4.62 short shuttle...so um yeah, I did pretty good there...

Comment

Originally posted by dbish77
                          I went to Charleston Southern University as a tackle originally...I played tackle/de/fullback in h.s. As I lost weight I was going to get moved to TE or FB since I have speed (ran electronic 4.97 at 307lbs at a combine) actually, the only reason I got scholly offers was because of that combine...I was 17 years old, a little over 6'3", 307lbs, ran the 4.97, benched 225 19x, jumped 28", and a 4.62 short shuttle...so um yeah, I did pretty good there...
                          For a big guy you run like the wind bro! Strong as an ox too!

I'll be watching your log bro, and if you need anything just hit me up.

Josh
                          Back to the basics!

Comment

Alright, no pics...I SWEAR they will be here tommorrow, sorry. Also, I'm still tinkering with what EXACTLY I want to do...won't start detailed updates until I get everything squared away (no gym membership yet, wanted to go today but a lot came up)...this log will be good though...swear
                            Last edited by dbish77; 06-06-2006, 01:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
                              For a big guy you run like the wind bro! Strong as an ox too!

I'll be watching your log bro, and if you need anything just hit me up.

Josh
                              I USED to be strong and fast, too bad I suck at football...I'm scared about how weak I've become in these last 6 months...but thank you.
                              Last edited by dbish77; 06-06-2006, 01:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X