WF, GB, and X-Factor Stack???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WF, GB, and X-Factor Stack???

I'm getting a cycle of X-Factor soon and They say it works well with creatine so I was going to stack that with GB. After I get my WF sample if it's as amazing as everyone says I was going to use WF and GB both a preworkout supplements and then take X-Factor and the regular times one would take it.

Would any of these supplement interact badly with another? Possibly the white flood having some reaction with X-Factor?
    Football Creed: I am a champion...I train like a champion ...I practice like a champion....I live like a champion...And now I vow to play like a champion...As a champion I have pride...And will not tolerate doing less than my best...The only reason I will accept defeat...Is if my best isn't as good as my opponents... I vow to do everything tonight...In a way so that win or lose...My parents will be proud of me...My coaches will be proud of me...This team will be proud of me...But most of all...I will be proud of myself...I will never quit...Regardless of the score...because a champion never quits...I promise to be aggressive...to execute...to hustle...to HIT! HIT! HIT!

Originally posted by larsons
    I'm getting a cycle of X-Factor soon and They say it works well with creatine so I was going to stack that with GB. After I get my WF sample if it's as amazing as everyone says I was going to use WF and GB both a preworkout supplements and then take X-Factor and the regular times one would take it.

Would any of these supplement interact badly with another? Possibly the white flood having some reaction with X-Factor?
    Sounds fine actually. Just stay hydrated and taper up the dosage. Many people are finding that they only need 1 scoop of White FLOOD... which makes it last 100 workouts. So, experiment and keep us updated !

Comment

Just the man I wanted to hear from..
      I've been reading your threads and posts on BB.com and I have to say i'm extremely impressed. I jsut got my WF sample from you guys and am excited to take it.
      Football Creed: I am a champion...I train like a champion ...I practice like a champion....I live like a champion...And now I vow to play like a champion...As a champion I have pride...And will not tolerate doing less than my best...The only reason I will accept defeat...Is if my best isn't as good as my opponents... I vow to do everything tonight...In a way so that win or lose...My parents will be proud of me...My coaches will be proud of me...This team will be proud of me...But most of all...I will be proud of myself...I will never quit...Regardless of the score...because a champion never quits...I promise to be aggressive...to execute...to hustle...to HIT! HIT! HIT!

Comment

let me know the results....i cant wait to get my sample
        WHEN YOU THINK YOUR TIRED.......
        SAY TO YOURSELF......................

WWRD

what would ronnie do

Comment

After a long wait and hassle with mysupplementstore.com I've finally got my WF, GB and X-Factor! I've read that X-Factor works best when used with Creatine(Hence the GB). What should I be watching out for with the X-Factor? I know they say to stay away from Omega 3fatty acids and other anti inflammatory things like ibuprofen.(does this include pain relieving creams like Biofreeze?) I also read something somewhere about peanut butter? Do I need to cut peanut butter out of my diet to make the X-Factor work the best?
          Any other tips would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

how would peanut butter affect it in anyway

maybe it does i just cant see how
            WHEN YOU THINK YOUR TIRED.......
            SAY TO YOURSELF......................

WWRD

what would ronnie do

Comment

taken from X-Factor's page:

The following is a list of things to minimize the intake of while taking X-Factor™:

• Pain medications containing acetaminophen, Ibuprofen, or Aspirin NSAIDs (Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs)
              • Omega 3 fatty acids
              • Flax and Fish oil supplements
              • N-Acetyl-Cysteine (NAC)
              • Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA)
              • Avoid the regular consumption of foods known to be high in omega 3 fatty acids or anti-inflammatory nutrients, such as cold-water fish, peanut butter, and sesame, olive or peanut oils.
              Once you understand the mechanism of arachadonic acid, you can see why it's logical to minimize your intake of these things. However, MINIMIZE not cut out. I would still consume peanut butter and not be particularly fussy about it. I remember there were logs where people dosed XF with fish oil and still had good gains.

RR

Comment

there is an updated X-factor FAQ at bb.com that will answer most - if not all - of your questions

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ght=Factor+FAQ
                jdouchebag for president

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                  X