rpm/igf2/neovar stack or pw/gm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rpm/igf2/neovar stack or pw/gm

alright guys i can't decide on what to go with next. i've used green bulge with white blood before with excellent results and from what i've been seeing on here green mag is even better than the bulge. i've also heard nothing but great reviews for purple wraath and i know stacking those two together will give me what i'm looking for. of course like everyone else i'm always looking for more which is why we're all here. everyone over at anabolic minds is raving about rpm and igf for increased test production. i've never used products like that before but am thinking of trying anything new. my goals are to put on more lean mass while increasing my overall fitness. i've been lifting on and off for the past 3 years with school but now that i'm done i'm ready to get serious.

any experience or opinions please post and help me choose.

Originally posted by vtstone
    alright guys i can't decide on what to go with next. i've used green bulge with white blood before with excellent results and from what i've been seeing on here green mag is even better than the bulge. i've also heard nothing but great reviews for purple wraath and i know stacking those two together will give me what i'm looking for. of course like everyone else i'm always looking for more which is why we're all here. everyone over at anabolic minds is raving about rpm and igf for increased test production. i've never used products like that before but am thinking of trying anything new. my goals are to put on more lean mass while increasing my overall fitness. i've been lifting on and off for the past 3 years with school but now that i'm done i'm ready to get serious.

any experience or opinions please post and help me choose.
    Well, I have used it all, and although I really like RPM, I think going to GNC and picking up horny goat weed and caffeine will produce the same results. I really like the MAG, the taste is unbeatable, same with value. CMC is one of my top 5 forms of creatine as well. PW is awesome stuff, it's complete, and effective, just a tad pricy because of the solid ingredient list. IMO igf2 isn't anything special, your money would be better spent on some steak.

Comment

Originally posted by RisingAgainst
      Well, I have used it all, and although I really like RPM, I think going to GNC and picking up horny goat weed and caffeine will produce the same results. I really like the MAG, the taste is unbeatable, same with value. CMC is one of my top 5 forms of creatine as well. PW is awesome stuff, it's complete, and effective, just a tad pricy because of the solid ingredient list. IMO igf2 isn't anything special, your money would be better spent on some steak.

PW is pricey but quid for value it is spot on. You hardly find supps as good as CL's that give you what ya pay for not just paying some over priced marketing campaign. Good products will sell by word of mouth or forums.
      Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma
        PW is pricey but quid for value it is spot on. You hardly find supps as good as CL's that give you what ya pay for not just paying some over priced marketing campaign. Good products will sell by word of mouth or forums.
        If you were to reread my statement, I justified it's price in my own words.

Comment

Even though just graduated with a marketing degree I do agree that a good product will sell by word of mouth much better than through advertising. Without hearing people in fitness circles talking about controlled labs or applied whatever it is I would have thought BSN was the only thing out there. They have awesome ads out and the products are above average, but my BSN mass stack for over $100 (no-xplode, nitrix, cellmass) couldn't keep up with my half priced CL Green Bulge/White Blood stack. I just have concerns because BCAA products like PW and Xtend never appealed to me before because I always felt I had a good diet to take in adequate amounts of amino acids. You don't have to convince me that Green Magnitude is going to work I'm already sure of that and if I don't get it for this run I definitely will be trying it in the future. With it being summer and a certain girl in mind the RPM/IGF has it's appeal plus if it really does boost testosterone than I can get that hardness I'm looking for without having to cut down.

RisingAgainst did you actually sample RPM or have you used similar products. It has just been released so you wouldn't have been able to go through a whole bottle of it by now to tell unless you got the hook ups.

Comment

i've also heard nothing but great reviews for purple wraath and i know stacking those two together will give me what i'm looking for.
            You answered your own question

Comment

RisingAgainst did you actually sample RPM or have you used similar products. It has just been released so you wouldn't have been able to go through a whole bottle of it by now to tell unless you got the hook ups.
              I do happen to know quite a few people, but no, I just had the sample pack. I do have friends who have gone through a bottle already though.

Comment

Working...
              X