• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5-6's Review of White Flood

Taken from my log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2209501

In Depth Analysis of White Flood

First Reaction When Opening Tub:

This smell, it isn't really too pleasant and why it is clumpy?

Mixability: 10/10:

This stuff mixes super easy. You barely put it in water and it is already dissolving! Just shake it up some and you should be good to go. I mixed 2 scoops of White Flood with 32 oz of water, it might be a different story if you use a less amount of water. But I doubt that is the situation

Taste: 10/10:

I am sure everyone knows, that the taste of White Flood was not the best. But thank God, it eventually started to grow on you and actually tasted good and it was something I looked forward too.

If I could offer a suggestion to people is when mixing your White Flood is use more than 32 oz of water, and make sure it is cold. Though this may not need apply now since White Flood has been somewhat reformulated, the exact details, I am not too sure.

Energy and Focus:10/10:

One can not describe the energy when you take White Flood. One walks into the gym ready to thrash his body into oblivion. The energy stays with you through the entire length of your workout and it doesn't taper off either.

And now with the focus, again, excellent. It really helps one enhance the mind-muscle connection. I wouldn't recommend a person using White Flood to help them focus till they already know how to focus on their muscles. If this makes any sense

Pumps and Vascularity: 10/10:

This was a bit difficult to judge. Since some of my workout regime consisted of the big three exercises. This didn't allow for an AMAZING pump as compare d to doing ~10 sets per body part. But let me tell you, when I did ~10 sets per body part. The pumps were amazing, and as well as the vascularity. Even in my "bulked" state, I still had veins!

Stamina. Endurance and Recovery: 10/10:

Like the energy and focus. Both stamina and endurance lasted through the entire workout. There was some days I felt I could have went even longer at the gym. But I am not one to stay at the gym for longer than an hour and fifteen minutes

And even after doing deadlifts, and squats in a workout I still felt energized!

Side Effects:

Only two come to mind

1) The appetite suppressing, perhaps due to vanadyl sulfate. But this could easily be remedied (at least for me) is ensuring you have at least an hour between your pre-workout meal and White Flood. And take 1/2 serving of White Flood literally right before your workout. And sip the other half during the workout.

2) My limbs fell asleep alot easier. It's really weird. Didn't bother me at all. But something worth nothing.

Last Comments:

It sounds like Controlled Labs has done something about the problem of the clumpyness and the taste of White Flood. So some of these comments might be a bit outdated.

Overall Rating:

9.75/10

Awesome !!!

Comment

1) The appetite suppressing, perhaps due to vanadyl sulfate. But this could easily be remedied (at least for me) is ensuring you have at least an hour between your pre-workout meal and White Flood. And take 1/2 serving of White Flood literally right before your workout. And sip the other half during the workout.

i actually love how it supresses my appetite, as i workout late into the evening before i can eat, but good review, i agree 100 percent!

Comment

Working...
      X