Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My first experience with WF and PW - Help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first experience with WF and PW - Help!!

I got my sample packs (thanks guys) and proceeded to mix half a pack of WF with half a pack of PW. I then headed to the gym 30 mins later. While at the gym I started to feel euphoric... a little too euphoric. I fought the feeling and then hit the treadmill after my back workout. On the treadmill I started to get cramps. I quickly left the gym and headed home and RAN to the bathroom. Now im shitting my brains out battling some serious diarreah... It seriously has cleansed me out.

I only took half a dose of each. Are these products too strong for me? What should I do?
    Last edited by JD76; 05-24-2007, 03:18 PM.

It is the White Flood, not the Purple Wrath doing it to you. Take the Purple Wrath at full dose.

It happened to me as well. I have a thread on here about it. It took my body about a week for it to get used to it. I started taking mine with a little food and it has gone away. Try taking it with some food, and keep the dosing low, and gradually build up.

Trust me, it was real bad for me at first... I woke up in the middle of the night like 4 or 5 times at the beggining.

Tim

Comment

Originally posted by tims03redfire
      It is the White Flood, not the Purple Wrath doing it to you. Take the Purple Wrath at full dose.

It happened to me as well. I have a thread on here about it. It took my body about a week for it to get used to it. I started taking mine with a little food and it has gone away. Try taking it with some food, and keep the dosing low, and gradually build up.

Trust me, it was real bad for me at first... I woke up in the middle of the night like 4 or 5 times at the beggining.

Tim
      agreed, take it with some carbs and that should help, you are sensitive to the stims and they are making your bowl growl
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Is there anything in the products that might make a person feel a little "down"? Im grumpy

Comment

Originally posted by JD76
          Is there anything in the products that might make a person feel a little "down"? Im grumpy
          Maybe you're just grumpy

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
            Maybe you're just grumpy
            haha, seriously though, no there shouldn't be, are you on any meds?
            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
            Purple Psyko
            Gold Feast
            Blue Gene
            Blue Growth
            REDuction AM/PM Shots
            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
            Orange TRIad
            White Flood (5 Flavors)
            Black Hole
            Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
            Green Bulge
            White Blood 2
            Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
            Blue Up
            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
            GlycerGrow (Elements line)
            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
            Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
              agreed, take it with some carbs and that should help, you are sensitive to the stims and they are making your bowl growl
              Yeah, at first I thought this was not going to be something I was going to be able to use, which bummed me out. But, after talking with yall and trying your suggestions, my body handles it great now. I am enjoying this product alot now.

Tim

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
                haha, seriously though, no there shouldn't be, are you on any meds?
                haha nah..i think I was just grumpy from splatter butting all afternoon...lol

Comment

haha nah..i think I was just grumpy from splatter butting all afternoon...lol

exactly ... i've been in your position MANY times. I was grumpy cuz my ass couldn't hold anything in. But anyways ... just start off slow with the WF ... half a scoop and work your way up ...

Comment

once my body gets used to it, will WF blow my No-Xplode out the water?

I dont understand how im sensitive to one scoop of WF if ive used No-Xplode with no problem... Ive also used ephedrine so my body should handle stimulants..

Comment

once my body gets used to it, will WF blow my No-Xplode out the water?

I dont understand how im sensitive to one scoop of WF if ive used No-Xplode with no problem... Ive also used ephedrine so my body should handle stimulants..
                      NO-Xplode is childs play compared to WF. Just my personal opinion and results. NO-Xplode gave me little energy and little pumps. WF gave me arm bursting pumps and good steady energy. No jitters. Just good focus on the work that had to be done.
                      Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

Working...
                      X