WF vs Superpump 250 review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WF vs Superpump 250 review

Mixability-both mix real well with H2O. WF mixed with 20 oz and 250 with 8 oz H2O. Little residual left in bottom of WF after letting it sit 5 min but mixed well after a little swirl.

Flavor-WF tasted awesome like tart lemonade. I will use less H2O next time for a stronger flavor. 250 flavor was orange and it tasted just like drinking an orange dreamsicle. Since I prefer lemons to oranges WF is wins out on flavor.

Energy-250 gives me that crazy lets go knock a building down energy. WF gave me ok energy but nothing crazy. 250 wins on energy.

Pump-WF hands down. It was chest and bicep day and my chest felt 2 inches bigger and I could hardly finish curls because the bi's were so engorged with blood. They looked and felt awesome. 250 gives good pumps but nothing to write home about.

The only real diff. was the energy levels. With 250 I could feel my body temp rise and start sweating with just warm ups. Did not get that with the WF. Let it also be said I did not add GM/PW/GG before either drink was downed. Will purchase WF next trip due to value and flavor. Will add GM/PW/GG to pre drink. Will look at the ingredients and compare them a little more to see what was added or missing.

Over all had a great workout with awesome arm ripping pumps. The vascularity was off the hook. Thanks CL for another awesome product.

ie 1 sample WF (2 scoops) vs Super Pump 250 2 scoops.
    Do or do not. There is no try!

2 scoops of superpump? wow, that puts it at only 20 servings per container then?
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Yep. That is the down side to it. I have had such great results with CL products so I will be sticking with them. Next stack will be WF/GM/PW/GG.
      Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma
        Yep. That is the down side to it. I have had such great results with CL products so I will be sticking with them. Next stack will be WF/GM/PW/GG.
        glad to hear it
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)