Clear All

• XJAE'S White Flood and Purple Wraath (V3) Review

XJAE'S REVIEW: White Flood and Purple Wraath

30 min PREWORKOUT: White Flood
    15 min PREWORKOUT: Green MAGnitude
    DURING WORKOUT: Purple Wraath

WHITE FLOOD

Taste: 8/10
    I actually liked the taste. It kind of reminds me of Xceed for some reason and it did taste like lemonade to me I really expected the taste to be horrible.

Mixability: 7/10
    I put in half of the sample packet in 14 oz of water and after about 30 seconds of intense shaking there were little blue particle that sunk to the bottom. Here's a picture to show you what it looked like.

PURPLE WRAATH V3

Taste: 8/10
    I remember trying a sample a while back and it wasn't bad. This was slightly sweeter but both tasted similar for some reason. I know it's weird. I enjoyed it during my workout.

Mixability: 7/10
    I shook the shaker for about 1 minute and left it there for about 5 minutes, came back and shook it again but there were stil white particles floating around. I didn't mind, it seemed to dissappear as the workout continued.

THE WORKOUT: CHEST/BICEPS

I am not even gonna lie here, my strength was insane! I'm cutting too so I'm on a calorie deficit. Last week I thought I had a good chest day putting up 70 lb dumbbells on incline. Today I put up 85's for 6 reps. YES it's not amazing but I cannot believe it. I noticed more veins on my biceps too.

Strength: 8/10
    Pump: 9/10
    Vascularity: 7/10
    Focus: 9/10

OVERALL: 9/10
    The only problem is the mixability and everything else is fine. I was chosen as a tester for WHITE FLOOD couple of months back but I had an injury and couldn't participate.

Some pics after my workout. Hope you guys enjoy it! and PLEASE ignore my pink micky mouse boxers. KTHANXBYE!

White Flood Log: Coming Soon!
Working...
X