WB Usage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WB Usage

I bought a bottle of WB online and recieved it the other day. I took 3 capsules 45minutes prior to my workout but did not experience the "insane pump" that i've heard from so many people. I'm about 6'3 215-220 pounds. Should I be upping the dosage to 4 or 5 pills?
    Football Creed: I am a champion...I train like a champion ...I practice like a champion....I live like a champion...And now I vow to play like a champion...As a champion I have pride...And will not tolerate doing less than my best...The only reason I will accept defeat...Is if my best isn't as good as my opponents... I vow to do everything tonight...In a way so that win or lose...My parents will be proud of me...My coaches will be proud of me...This team will be proud of me...But most of all...I will be proud of myself...I will never quit...Regardless of the score...because a champion never quits...I promise to be aggressive...to execute...to hustle...to HIT! HIT! HIT!

Hi there,

Surprised you aren't feeling a pump bro. In the directions it says " If you weigh in excess of 225 pounds increase your dosage to 4 capsules." So you can try 4 caps! But I am surprised.

Could you tell us a little more about your workout routine, and pre workout diet? I mean I get a pretty good pump if I eat a banana pre workout, let alone take WB!

Comment

also, how much water are you consuming per day?
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

I drink about a gallon and a 1/2 to 2gallons of water a day. A gallon at the minimum.
        My lifting routine is the BFS (Bigger Faster Stronger) routine. On Mondays we do Powercleans, Bench, Squat, and then auxillary's.

The first time I used it was on a thursday about 45minutes before my workout and I did Deadlift, Towel Bench, Front Squat, and auxillarys. I didn't really feel a pump but I had a good day..I did a little better than normal so could it possibly be I just didn't have enough in my system?

My daily eating habbits are usually
        Breakfast: Oatmeal/cereal
        Snack:Protein Bar/Nuts
        Lunch:3cans of Tuna
        Snack:Protein Bar/Nuts

Then 45minutes before my workout I take WB
        Right after my workout I take some MuscleMilk before dinner which varies.
        Football Creed: I am a champion...I train like a champion ...I practice like a champion....I live like a champion...And now I vow to play like a champion...As a champion I have pride...And will not tolerate doing less than my best...The only reason I will accept defeat...Is if my best isn't as good as my opponents... I vow to do everything tonight...In a way so that win or lose...My parents will be proud of me...My coaches will be proud of me...This team will be proud of me...But most of all...I will be proud of myself...I will never quit...Regardless of the score...because a champion never quits...I promise to be aggressive...to execute...to hustle...to HIT! HIT! HIT!

Comment

I took 4 pills today instead of 3 and still did not feel any insane pump.

Comment

Originally posted by larsons
            I took 4 pills today instead of 3 and still did not feel any insane pump.
            Wow... pretty insane !!

Comment

This time I took 5 and felt barely anything. Is something not right?

Comment

This time I took 5 and felt barely anything. Is something not right?
                That's what I'm thinking

Comment

What am I not doing right? I know with most nitric oxide products your supposed to take on an empty stomach but that's not ideal for gaining mass. How long do you have to go without eating to be on an "empty stomach"?

Comment

What am I not doing right? I know with most nitric oxide products your supposed to take on an empty stomach but that's not ideal for gaining mass. How long do you have to go without eating to be on an "empty stomach"?
                    Around 30 min is just fine... keep us updated.

Comment

I don't usually eat an hour or so before I use it...so that shouldn't be the problem.. Any ideas or suggestions?

Comment

I don't usually eat an hour or so before I use it...so that shouldn't be the problem.. Any ideas or suggestions?
                        what are you expecting from it that you arent getting?
                        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                        Purple Psyko
                        Gold Feast
                        Blue Gene
                        Blue Growth
                        REDuction AM/PM Shots
                        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                        Orange TRIad
                        White Flood (5 Flavors)
                        Black Hole
                        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                        Green Bulge
                        White Blood 2
                        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                        Blue Up
                        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

some sort of pump..

Comment

For me I get better pumps from powders than pills. Do not really know why but it just happens that way. WF gave me insane pumps to the results of barely being able to finish curls. Damn the bi's were swole that day. Anyway back to WB. I started to take WB with BU at bedtime and got some awesome sleep. Give WF a try. See the sample thread to get a free sample.
                            Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

okay..today I took 5pills at 2:30. The weight room opens are 3:30 and we start our warmups at 3:15. Again I didn't feel a rush...but around 4:15-4:30 after all my core lifts were done I got really pumped when I was powercleaning...I was into it, I was throwing around weight and absolutely loving it. Should I be taking the WB earlier?
                              I'm a little affraid that if I do the pump will only last half an hour and I'll be comming down from the high before I finish my core lifts. What do you guys think?

Comment

Working...
                              X