guess what?!?!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ddawg91
    Lucky sob, I never really get a cheat day. I may splurge and get a special desert once in a while but not very often.
    How do you stay sane? The most I can go without a refeed is about 14 days.. then I start getting grouchy and -slapping people
    Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by FitnFirm
      Yes, thats me I may make some new ones here very soon Have a few ideas
      no way thats u

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
        How do you stay sane? The most I can go without a refeed is about 14 days.. then I start getting grouchy and -slapping people
        Well it is actually easy, I am allergic to wheat (gluten) and ice cream gives me acid reflux. So you look at what you are craving and weigh the consequences. 10 times out of 10 its not worth it. When I do have my special treats I feel like I just wasted some progress and really did not taste as good as I thought.

Now if you include ribs or bake potatos with butter and cheese, then I do have some cheat days. But again it is few and far between.

Comment

Well it is actually easy, I am allergic to wheat (gluten) and ice cream gives me acid reflux. So you look at what you are craving and weigh the consequences. 10 times out of 10 its not worth it. When I do have my special treats I feel like I just wasted some progress and really did not taste as good as I thought.

Now if you include ribs or bake potatos with butter and cheese, then I do have some cheat days. But again it is few and far between.
          My little brother is allergic to gluten too! So I feel ya there bro..
          Back to the basics!

Comment

My little brother is allergic to gluten too! So I feel ya there bro..
            Took me a couple of years to figure it out. Man I was miserable.

Comment

Took me a couple of years to figure it out. Man I was miserable.
              He had a double whammy, diabetes + gluten allergy that went unnoticed for FIVE years.. insane health problems for the longest time until they wised up to it.
              Back to the basics!

Comment

He had a double whammy, diabetes + gluten allergy that went unnoticed for FIVE years.. insane health problems for the longest time until they wised up to it.
                Wow! I wasn't that bad but had gluten and lactose. The gluten allergy is one of the top 10 misdiagnosed diseases.

Comment

get a room!
                  www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                    get a room!

Comment

how often do you guys cheat day, i was doing once a week but i dont think it was getting me far
                      Ht: 6'1"
                      Wt: 200 lb.s
                      BF: 20.4% (6/9/06)
                      17% (8/2/06)
                      Age 20

Disclaimer: The drunk posts of "Former_Fatkid" in no way represent the opinions of sober "Former_Fatkid", or any of his associates.

MY SUMMER OF HUGENESS BULK STACK LOG [ALMOST THE WHOLE CL STACK]
                      http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=766

Comment

once every 5th day
                        www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                          once every 5th day

my metabolism sucks, i hate it i hate it [pouts]
                          17% (8/2/06)
                          Age 20

Disclaimer: The drunk posts of "Former_Fatkid" in no way represent the opinions of sober "Former_Fatkid", or any of his associates.

Comment

no carbs = rediculous...

the only carbs ive had the last 2 days (todays #3) were ground up steel cut oats in my PWO shake..

by the end of the night at work I can hardly function.. ive dropped my water bottle alot cos i cant handle it while im drinking.. i cant walk straight down hallways sometimes, othertimes my eyes get twitchy.. lol.. hard to talk sometimes cos im just like 'aduh' when someone says something to me..

but i must admit, i feel good otherwise.. seems like in just the last 2-3days ive lost some fat in areas i normally dont.. nothing drastic, but ya kno.. keep this up and it'll hopefully be more noticable!!

Im working on the grilled chicken 3-4x a day.. so far my best is 2x.. heh if i slowly progress to it, i think by the time i do my controlled cuts log for the red acid summer promo i should be able to make that happen ... gotta experiment with marinades and such to see whats best !

Comment

Today's my cheat day, the menu consists of a bottle of bacardi Razz rum (my gf left it at my school and i need to finish it before the end of the term) and Arizona ice tea!! And whatever i decide to eat because i'm getting drunk since 2pm and i get hunger drunk a lot, cheers mates, happy fridays

but hopefully not
                              17% (8/2/06)
                              Age 20

Comment

Originally posted by Former_Fatkid
                                i hate it i hate it [pouts]

oh lord.. save the whining and whimpering for the girlfriend

www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

Working...
                                X