Weird stretchmarks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird stretchmarks

I got these "spotted" looking stretch marks on my left bicep. they started showing up about a month ago. The thing is my biceps arent very big at all and the skin isnt very tight around my bicep, so I don't understand why I'm getting stretchmarks. Is there anyway to get them to go away? Or how could I keep them from getting bigger?

Pictures below.

Please help, I dont want ugly stretch-marks
    Last edited by adrian andras; 05-11-2007, 05:49 PM.

Um yeah, that looks more like a rash to be honest. My wife has stretch marks and those aren't what they look like.
    Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
    Purple Wraath
    Green Magnitude
    Orange Triad
    White Flood
    Blue Up
    100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
    US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

well to me they look and feel more like stretch marks. there is no itch or irritation whatsoever, so i dont think its a rash. I guess ill just go see my doctor once I can afford to.

Comment

try and get your doc to refer you to a skin doctor.. i forget the scientific name.. dermotologist?

Comment

Those do look like the beginning of stretch marks (esp. the first pic). Try some topical vitamin E or stretchmark cream to prevent them. I have em all over my pec-delt tie in region, and some on my biceps forming too. It's the biproduct of getting hiyuge.

Comment

Ya I'm getting strange stretch marks on my d.....

oh wait wrong forum

Edit -

w00t 2000 posts!!
            A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

I been popping open Vitamin E softgels and smearin it all over my bicep. It doesnt seem to be helping much, does it just take time for the Vit-E to heal it?

I've also heard to use coco butter or somesort of stretchmark cream that preggo chicks use. Whats the best thing to use???

stretch marks is so ugly

Comment

yea those are stretchmarks although i think people are used to seeing much longer marks and not just spots. just give it some time and theyll heal. i stopped working out biceps for a week and they mostly went away. mine ranged from 1 cm to 6 cm long and were all over the inner side of the bicep and all pretty much disappeared.

Comment

Originally posted by adrian andras
                  I been popping open Vitamin E softgels and smearin it all over my bicep. It doesnt seem to be helping much, does it just take time for the Vit-E to heal it?

I've also heard to use coco butter or somesort of stretchmark cream that preggo chicks use. Whats the best thing to use???

stretch marks is so ugly
                  http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/stretch/barmon.html

Comment

I have those all over both arms, scattered around amongst the deeper lined ones... I seriously have em almost all the way to the nipple from the elbow... They're a bitch to get rid of man, Vit e hasnt done jack for me, neither has the high dollar stretch mark cream. Cocoa butter is used because it has vitamin E in it.

Comment

1 - time heals all things

2 - shave your arm pits

3 - if you don't wanna shave em, at least trim them. it'll go along ways with the ladies. if you don't want to go long ways with ladies, keep growin buddy

Comment

Why be ashamed of stretch marks ... it means your gettin bigger!

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                          1 - time heals all things

2 - shave your arm pits

3 - if you don't wanna shave em, at least trim them. it'll go along ways with the ladies. if you don't want to go long ways with ladies, keep growin buddy
                          lol I didnt realise how bad they were till I took that picture, So I actually shaved the next day

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
                            Why be ashamed of stretch marks ... it means your gettin bigger!
                            Thats what everybody at the gym was telling me. But stretchies are uber ugies

Comment

they'll go away ovr time.. i get them when i start a bulk or cut usually... mainly up around the armpit area as well..

i mean, the armpit area isnt meant to be attractive...

but for an awesome lil trick with your lady, slowly rub/caress the back of her knee (the knee pit) it's crazy.

Comment

Working...
                              X