My transformation log. PW,GM,BU,GG,WF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My transformation log. PW,GM,BU,GG,WF

Well I am doing the 90 transformation on Body Building Dot Com as a Wild Card. I figured I will log it here on this site, seeing how I am taking there products. I look foward to what this 90 day transformation is going to do to me.

This is a very hard thing for me to do, as in posting embarassing pictures of myself on the net for all to see. This is a huge step for me, and I believe it will go along ways into the transformation that is to come. I have always been a larger guy. I grew up playing sports and was very active. Since I was young, all my jobs have been in the construction / iron work field. I was involved in a serious accident about 5 years ago. After this auto accident I was placed in physical therapy for about a year, and I went from having an active life style to a sedentary job. I am currently a residential designer, which requires me to be at a desk the majority of the work week. Since my accident I went from 260 to 351 (all time high). I have been yo yo dieting for the last couple of years and have managed recently to go from 351 lbs to 324. I was down to about 300. But then I got married and have since gained some back. I look foward to what this contest is going to do to me.

For Pictures - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2600561

WEIGHT:
    Current - 324
    Goal - 280

BENCH:
    Current - 265
    Goal - 300

DEAD LIFT:
    Current - 305
    Goal - 400
    Last edited by tims03redfire; 05-11-2007, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Got a little behind on posting, so here is an update!

Comment

Working...
                              X