No announcement yet.

Best Sleep Aid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I take melatonin and gaba, never had the shortness of breathe or the crazy dreams from gaba, also I never read anything about avoiding melatonin, can someone inform me please.

Comment

yea whats wrong with melatonin?

I like the hot shower and milk one too.

Comment

i believe supplementation with melatonin diminishes the bodies natural production of it, and thus you may come to rely on the pill to fall asleep rather than natural means..

Comment

I have a job where my shifts rotate every 3 weeks. 8am-4pm, 4pm-midnight, Midnight-8am. I have a doctors prescription for Amibien CR. I only use it on the weeks I work midnights. I have a sister-in-law that had a similar schedule to mine, and she used Melatonin and loved it. When her shift work ended, and she had a normal schedule she stopped taking it and had no issues w/ falling to sleep w/ out it. The ambien works great for me... and when I go off it for 6 weeks, i have no addiction issues.

Comment

p7 by anafit usually does the trick for me.

Comment

sex

edit: no homo

Comment

Originally posted by RisingAgainst
                Agreed, Melatonin should be avoided as much as possible. Another option may be some Valerian root or warm milk (like mentioned). I always liked putting the golf channel on and waking up going "works like a charm"... lol!
                A big warning with Valerian root, you get some horrible nightmares. Have experienced several times with valerian root that i got freaky nightmares so my bottle is in the trash can-

Comment

i had a sample of somnidren gh
                  i got a tingling sensation, felt heavier kind of
                  it was nuts

trying sample of reduction pm tonight to see if it can get me to sleep

Comment

Originally posted by ebbywrx05 View Post
                    trying sample of reduction pm tonight to see if it can get me to sleep
                    Werd

Comment

Working...
                    X