Wraath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wraath

I just ordered green bulge as my first cl product ever.....I was thinking about ordering pw, but I am not exactly sure what it is. Is it like a NO product or in its own kind??

Originally posted by eagles7
    I just ordered green bulge as my first cl product ever.....I was thinking about ordering pw, but I am not exactly sure what it is. Is it like a NO product or in its own kind??
    It's an Essential Amino Acid complex! There's also stuff like norvaline, arginine, beta alanine and some other goodies thrown in to make your workout even better. Some are turned off by the high price, but there's 90 servings, which equates to only like $18 per month. You can't go wrong with it. You could call it a 'preworkout enhancement tool' or PET for short. My purple PET!

There's some free samples floating around

Comment

its a great product to stack with it. it will enhance recovery and endurance.
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
        My purple PET!
        Nifty!

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
          It's an Essential Amino Acid complex! There's also stuff like norvaline, arginine, beta alanine and some other goodies thrown in to make your workout even better. Some are turned off by the high price, but there's 90 servings, which equates to only like $18 per month. You can't go wrong with it. You could call it a 'preworkout enhancement tool' or PET for short. My purple PET!

There's some free samples floating around

Many people take 2 scoops as a serving which makes it 36 bucks a month....but still many people buy it with no complaints. If the ONLY complaint to be made is about the price (and i only see this occasionally), you know you have a solid product

Comment

Originally posted by eagles7
            Yup, amino acid supplementation pre and during workouts can prevent muscle breakdown, increase muscle growth and this product will also boost energy and performance. Such amino acids have been well, essential in my supplementation plan for quite some time. A staple recommendation for my clients as well.

NO products would be like White Flood and White Blood.
            **CONTROLLED LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE**
            **THENUTRITIONX.COM SPONSORED ATHLETE**
            WNBF Pro Bodybuilder & Trainer

http://www.RICHBODYFIT.com
            http://www.BeyondLimitsTraining.net
            http://www.NaturalBuckeyeClassic.com - 3rd annual coming in April 2011 with the WNBF Pro Men's Tournament of Champions!

Comment

From what I keep hearing (and am waiting on the sample to prove before I divulge my wallet to another CL run...) the new version tastes AMAZING. So ya, something to add on the pro's side of the PW.

Comment

yes, for an amino sup it does taste like candy

Out Now:
                Purple Psyko
                Gold Feast
                Blue Gene
                Blue Growth
                REDuction AM/PM Shots
                Orange TRIad
                White Flood (5 Flavors)
                Black Hole
                Green Bulge
                White Blood 2
                Blue Up
                Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

I just ordered the Green Mag / Purple "Pet" / SeasGlow. Scheduled to get to me on Monday...

Ive never had any of these products, but from all the great reviews ive been reading on it I can honestly say ive never been more excited to blow up with this stuff through the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Tejmik
                    I just ordered the Green Mag / Purple "Pet" / SeasGlow. Scheduled to get to me on Monday...

Ive never had any of these products, but from all the great reviews ive been reading on it I can honestly say ive never been more excited to blow up with this stuff through the summer.
                    sounds great. let us know if you have any questions when you start it up

Out Now:
                    Purple Psyko
                    Gold Feast
                    Blue Gene
                    Blue Growth
                    REDuction AM/PM Shots
                    Orange TRIad
                    White Flood (5 Flavors)
                    Black Hole
                    Green Bulge
                    White Blood 2
                    Blue Up
                    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
                      sounds great. let us know if you have any questions when you start it up
                      I just got the goods today.

im plannin on taking he green stuff first followed by pw. about 45 minutes before my workout. 1/2/ scoop each. then protien as im walkin in through the door of the gym.

usually i have a protien shake about 40 minutes into the workout.

then again 1/2 scoop of gm, pw right after along with more protien.

Ive been so busy lately i havent been able to do as much study on the supps as i would have liked. but im still ready to &

Comment

Originally posted by Tejmik
                        I just got the goods today.

im plannin on taking he green stuff first followed by pw. about 45 minutes before my workout. 1/2/ scoop each. then protien as im walkin in through the door of the gym.

usually i have a protien shake about 40 minutes into the workout.

then again 1/2 scoop of gm, pw right after along with more protien.

Ive been so busy lately i havent been able to do as much study on the supps as i would have liked. but im still ready to

&

Comment

Working...
                        X