• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by adrian andras
    Bonds is gay.
    LMFAO!!!!!
    Your opponent can only win if you allow them too

Comment

Originally posted by ncangey0513
      I wish all of you would get off of his balls until it is 100% positive that he has taken banned substances. "Innocent until proven guilty." Get off his dick. He is the best all around baseball player of all time. People act like he was never a power hitter until he hit 73 (besides that year, he has never hit more homeruns than he hit in 1993). He had an amazing year, so what? Like it doesn't happen all the time? Adrian Beltre? Luis Gonzalez? Brady Anderson? David Ortiz? Roger Clemens should be the poster boy of steroids, anyways. So, until anything goes down, he's the best baseball player of all time; 7 MVP's, 8 Gold Gloves, 4 ESPY's, 12 Silver Sluggers, and a couple of Batting Titles. Bonds, FTW??
      His hat size went up! Since when do people's heads get bigger as they get older? HGH is a crazy thing.

Or maybe he was drinking that brain and nerve tonic like Ken Griffey Jr. on that episode of the Simpsons.

Comment

remember his hot dog neck rolls?

...yea...steroids.

Comment

Originally posted by ncangey0513
          I wish all of you would get off of his balls until it is 100% positive that he has taken banned substances. "Innocent until proven guilty." Get off his dick. He is the best all around baseball player of all time. People act like he was never a power hitter until he hit 73 (besides that year, he has never hit more homeruns than he hit in 1993). He had an amazing year, so what? Like it doesn't happen all the time? Adrian Beltre? Luis Gonzalez? Brady Anderson? David Ortiz? Roger Clemens should be the poster boy of steroids, anyways. So, until anything goes down, he's the best baseball player of all time; 7 MVP's, 8 Gold Gloves, 4 ESPY's, 12 Silver Sluggers, and a couple of Batting Titles. Bonds, FTW??

Seeing as you're the one defending the 'roid rage champion, that would imply you are on his nuts. Best player around? Sorry, no. You don't go from hitting 30-40 homeruns a year to leaping into 70+ a year. McGwire was consistantly around 40-50 yearly with a span of 52,58,70,65 from 1996-1999. Hell, he hit 49 as a rookie. McGwire was atleast always large. Bond's was a stick when he came into the league and now he's one of it's largest players? And as was point out, his damn head grew! There are so many things you could pull from Bond's, the people associated with him, his "responses" to the subject, etc. that no one can say with a straight face he's clean (outside of San Fran but they're all hippies anyways). Same with Sosa. Sosa is like Bonds mirror image. Both were sticks, had moderate power and all of a sudden they're the freakin' hulk and hitting homers like it's batting practice. Bonds was a great player, until he decided to juice up. That's okay though, because Pujols will surpass Bonds. Hell, if Griffey Jr. could've stayed healthy he'd be there too. Griffey Jr. IMO > Bonds ever was. Lol, I love that comment about Clemens, since pitchers would gain so much from using steroids anyways. Bonds is guilty as sin, but MLB doesn't want to lose their poster boy. That's why baseball can lick my nuts.
          Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
          Purple Wraath
          Green Magnitude
          Orange Triad
          White Flood
          Blue Up
          100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
          US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
            remember his hot dog neck rolls?

...yea...steroids.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
            Purple Wraath
            Green Magnitude
            Orange Triad
            White Flood
            Blue Up
            100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
            US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
              Holy shit... people still play baseball ?
              lolol

Comment

Working...
              X