http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barry_Bonds

LOL

EDIT: Its been changed back now.... all it said was "774 homeruns, gay"
    Your opponent can only win if you allow them too

Originally posted by burg
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barry_Bonds

LOL

EDIT: Its been changed back now.... all it said was "774 homeruns, gay"
    lol yeah, I catch those everyonce in a while, they're hilarious.

Comment

It should say "steroids have demoralized the sport" and only that.

Comment

all natural baby, like a glove.

vrs.

Comment

I wish someone would just bean his ass and get it over with. Although, who gives a shit about baseball, honestly? It's slow, players are severely over-paid primadonnas, and it's not physical. It's a pussy sport. If you have to cheat in a game that requires nothing more than swinging a stick at a ball, you're pathetic. Oh, and yes, I love that Barry and Sammy can say they're natural when they arrived in baseball as 130lb speed freaks but now they're 250lb crushers. I call bullshit. Atleast McGwire was huge when he was a ROOKIE! Baseball won't do anything anyways concerning Bonds. They WANT him to take the record. Yes, tarnish the game further, but you sure as hell better let Rose into the HOF then you damn faggots! No wonder I don't watch or give two shits about baseball.

I'm going back to watching curling then. I bet they don't juice with the brooms....
          Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
          Purple Wraath
          Green Magnitude
          Orange Triad
          White Flood
          Blue Up
          100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
          US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

wtf jd ms paint to resize.
            A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

I honestly give Jose Canseco some credit. I'm sure his motives were probably greed and fame, at least he was honest about it. Although he didn't have to 'name names'

Last edited by RenegadeRows; 05-09-2007, 04:01 AM.

Comment

not to be rude, but I thought that was some make a wish kid, that's until I read the name.

WOW
                A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

heres a good one of bonds:

Last edited by RenegadeRows; 05-09-2007, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sethva
                    wtf jd ms paint to resize.

nnnnnnnever!!!

Comment

Yeah, but atleast Giambi said, "yes, I've done that." Bonds lies to himself and everyone else everytime he takes a swing. No wonder Hammerin' Hank wants nothing to do with Bonds.
                      Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
                      Purple Wraath
                      Green Magnitude
                      Orange Triad
                      White Flood
                      Blue Up
                      100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
                      US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Holy shit... people still play baseball ?

Comment

I wish all of you would get off of his balls until it is 100% positive that he has taken banned substances. "Innocent until proven guilty." Get off his dick. He is the best all around baseball player of all time. People act like he was never a power hitter until he hit 73 (besides that year, he has never hit more homeruns than he hit in 1993). He had an amazing year, so what? Like it doesn't happen all the time? Adrian Beltre? Luis Gonzalez? Brady Anderson? David Ortiz? Roger Clemens should be the poster boy of steroids, anyways. So, until anything goes down, he's the best baseball player of all time; 7 MVP's, 8 Gold Gloves, 4 ESPY's, 12 Silver Sluggers, and a couple of Batting Titles. Bonds, FTW??
                          Last edited by ncangey0513; 05-12-2007, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ncangey0513
                            I wish all of you would get off of his balls until it is 100% positive that he has taken banned substances. "Innocent until proven guilty." Get off his dick. He is the best all around baseball player of all time. People act like he was never a power hitter until he hit 73 (besides that year, he has never hit more homeruns than he hit in 1993). He had an amazing year, so what? Like it doesn't happen all the time? Adrian Beltre? Luis Gonzalez? Brady Anderson? David Ortiz? Roger Clemens should be the poster boy of steroids, anyways. So, until anything goes down, he's the best baseball player of all time; 7 MVP's, 8 Gold Gloves, 4 ESPY's, 12 Silver Sluggers, and a couple of Batting Titles. Bonds, FTW??
                            Bonds is gay.

Comment

Originally posted by ncangey0513

don't be an idiot, barry bonds = steroids, anyone thats not a fool can acknowledge it. look at his size and muscle growth as the body aged, that doesn't happen naturally.. people get smaller and put on more weight as they age & their metabolism goes down

not everyone needs someone to tell them things before they realize it..

Comment

Working...
                              X