No announcement yet.

Where do you train?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

uniliver tabs are oldskool. their big n badass too my friend. keep rockin.

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
      uniliver tabs are oldskool. their big n badass too my friend. keep rockin.
      Yeah, I bump my protein up to 10-12g pre-bed with them, it's alot easier than making a shake when I'm in bed and tired, I'll just pop 6-8 of those big suckers. They have l-tryptophan too, so they seem to make me a little sleepy, although that could be a placebo.

Comment

I tried training at home for a while and while the ability to train whenever is great at my house there is always something that is distracting me. I find it easier to get psyched up in a good gym when there are likeminded people there you can sort of feed off their intensity. However at my gym there is only a few people who actually come to train. For most of the others it is more like a club to come to and hang out meet people and maybe grab a few sets of supercheat curls.
        Dont ask for a light load, Ask for a strong back,and also some huge biceps while your asking.

Comment

My old gym had a couch and bigscreen (no lie here folks) and sold beer... so it's not easy to find people with my kind of intensity at my gym, most people like to BS and pretend to lift heavy... lol

Comment

Originally posted by RisingAgainst
            My old gym had a couch and bigscreen (no lie here folks) and sold beer... so it's not easy to find people with my kind of intensity at my gym, most people like to BS and pretend to lift heavy... lol
            Thats fuckin ridiculous man.

Comment

my new gym has couches and plasmas in the locker rooms
              A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

gyms here are always packed with dead weight losers who curl in the squat racks, SLEEP on the machines, and talk on the cell phones on the calve machines... AND on top of that, there's no such thing as an in shape female in my town.
                Wow, I thought that was just at my gym. I just laugh and shake my head as I walk by when guys curl in the power racks. Not like there isn't another 10 mirrors elsewhere around my gym but these tools have to stand in an actually useful piece of equipment to do crap weight.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
                Purple Wraath
                Green Magnitude
                Orange Triad
                White Flood
                Blue Up
                100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
                US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

My gym is only filled with douches 4pm-8pm, so i dont hafta worry about the assholes really. The thing I see alot that does annoy me is theres always atleast 1 morbidly obese fucking uber fat female in there doing some isolation exercise, like tricep extensions, or ab crunches(using the ab crunch machine of course). I wanna be like "JUST GET ON THE FUCKING TREADMILL YOU STUPID BITCH!!!!!!" I dont know why it angers me so, stupidity just pisses me off.

Comment

Originally posted by adrian andras
                    You're not really a badass???
                    Bwahaha.. Maybe someday, for now, I will deal with being that one average guy that always ends up dating the loser chicks that work at the counter for some odd reason....... LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan
                      Wow, I thought that was just at my gym. I just laugh and shake my head as I walk by when guys curl in the power racks. Not like there isn't another 10 mirrors elsewhere around my gym but these tools have to stand in an actually useful piece of equipment to do crap weight.

Lol I am guilty as well, but I make sure to curl more than 135 pounds when I do so, it looks retarded to curl under 95 when there's seperate straight bars in my gym that go that high....... Anyways, I admit the mirror thing as well, I'm to vain, it's ridiculous. On the upshot, I can push myself harder when I see myself failing in the mirror.

AND yes, selling beer at a gym is ridiculous, but my small town requires some sort of financial support for it's gym, recently coke put a HUGE fridge display up and now my gym sells sodas, sodas, energy drinks, sodas, vanilla muscle milks, energy drinks, and baby sized waters!

As a side note, just to rant, things are stolen from my gym quite frequently, so I own enough accessory equipment to have a yard sale out of my gym bag, but the owner is a total douch and will NOT replace anything stolen... so ya, I guess you could say, I could kick the guys ass and feel good about it the next day!

Comment

Originally posted by Sethva
                        my new gym has couches and plasmas in the locker rooms
                        I'm not gonna lie, that's weird.

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                          I'm not gonna lie, that's weird.
                          threw me for a loop too, its a brand new golds (less than 2 months)

Ever see dodgeball, it sort of reminds me of that gym.
                          A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Bwahaha.. Maybe someday, for now, I will deal with being that one average guy that always ends up dating the loser chicks that work at the counter for some odd reason....... LOL!
                            Hey man...those chicks can be pretty fly sometimes...

Comment

Originally posted by Sethva
                              threw me for a loop too, its a brand new golds (less than 2 months)

Ever see dodgeball, it sort of reminds me of that gym.

haha.. is ben stiller on the massive screen in every room telling random people to go harder and stay focused?!

that'd be awesome

Comment

Originally posted by adrian andras
                                My gym is only filled with douches 4pm-8pm, so i dont hafta worry about the assholes really. The thing I see alot that does annoy me is theres always atleast 1 morbidly obese fucking uber fat female in there doing some isolation exercise, like tricep extensions, or ab crunches(using the ab crunch machine of course). I wanna be like "JUST GET ON THE FUCKING TREADMILL YOU STUPID BITCH!!!!!!" I dont know why it angers me so, stupidity just pisses me off.
                                I know what you mean and I often find myself in that situation, but I've learned to try to be a little more understanding. Alot of people want to make a change but just have no idea how. Odds are, she knows what everyone is thinking about and she won't ever come back again.
                                Wrist wraps fix everything.

Comment

Working...
                                X