Microwaved Eggs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microwaved Eggs?

So I saw the "microwave instructions" on the side of the carton and was "eh, why not?". The eggs look like they came out alright, look just like they were cooked in a skillet. there anything wrong with nuking up my eggs? 'Cause nuking my eggs for 1.5 minutes sure was easier then standing infront of the stove for 20 minutes.

Originally posted by adrian andras
    So I saw the "microwave instructions" on the side of the carton and was "eh, why not?". The eggs look like they came out alright, look just like they were cooked in a skillet. there anything wrong with nuking up my eggs? 'Cause nuking my eggs for 1.5 minutes sure was easier then standing infront of the stove for 20 minutes.
    Nah, I nuke my eggs sometimes too. Stick em in a patty sized tupperware container and make egg mcmuffins that way

Comment

what kind of eggs do you make that takes 20 minutes?

they must taste godly.

or you use a lighter rather than stove top..

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto

they must taste godly.

Gotta let the pan the heat up first for a couple minutes, then I can only cook about 2 eggs worth at a time in my lil pan, so it end up bein like 20 minutes for 4 eggs worth.

Comment

they must taste godly.

oh, and lol

Comment

Originally posted by adrian andras
            oh, and lol
            x2

Comment

get a new pan. i got some premium omellete pan a year or two ago, and it sstill great. eggs rarely stick to it unless im extremely lazy and crck them then walk away. and if i ever learned i could make omelettes

Comment

microwave eggs rule. eat em everyday

Comment

the thought of microwaved eggs makes me want to puke more than the nasty nyquil i just chugged.

Comment

the thought of microwaved eggs makes me want to puke more than the nasty nyquil i just chugged.
                    They arent that bad, I know what you mean though, it doesnt sound good, but they come out fine.

I take the nyquil gel tabs, they make me sleep happy

Comment

eggs + oatmeal + a lil tabasco and you'll be all set. No gagging involved
                      A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

never tried tobasco...I like to make my eggs interesting, since i eat em daily.... ever try old bay ?

Comment

this is my bfast.

1carton of egg beaters/egg whites = 2 cupsish
                          1cup oatmeal
                          then add some basco and some ketchup and put it ontop of ezekiel bread, mmmmmm
                          A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

how are egg beaters/whites?

I've never used them myself -- always been interested, and yesterday I finally bought 2 gallons of them from bb.com (egg whites international -- figure its much more cost efficient than a grocery store)..

says you can add em to protein shakes and reduce the amount of protein powder necessary... im excitied.

Comment

Interesting... never thought of microwaving eggs. lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X