Real world results for WF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real world results for WF?

So in the faqs it says that all the products are "real world tested, 105% guarantee." What are the real world results for increased NO when taking WF? Was the amount of NO ever quantified to show an increase of NO from arganine/ornithine?

I think real world results means that people actually used the product, and reported back the results it claimed.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
      I think real world results means that people actually used the product, and reported back the results it claimed.
      exactly. some products look great on paper, but never do anything in the real world. our products are used before they are made and they are tested again in logs with free product afterwards.
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

hey...since when did you get that schnazzy sig-banner?

Comment

Originally posted by adrian andras
          hey...since when did you get that schnazzy sig-banner?
          I was real busy at work this morning!

Comment

I was real busy at work this morning!
            Nicccce

Comment

Originally posted by adrian andras
              Nicccce
              Glad you like it!

Comment

anyways, after using WF for about 3 weeks now and going off of it for a couple days, i'm beginning to think that the main ingredient doing anything is the caffine and if any NO is increased, it's increased only marginally, problaly not enough to create any kind of the marketed effect...

Comment

Originally posted by externational
                  anyways, after using WF for about 3 weeks now and going off of it for a couple days, i'm beginning to think that the main ingredient doing anything is the caffine and if any NO is increased, it's increased only marginally, problaly not enough to create any kind of the marketed effect...
                  It's unfortunate you feel that way... it kicks in BIG TIME (for most) @ around 2 weeks. The marketing / writeup was SPOT ON for this one.

Comment

Originally posted by externational
                    are you taking a full serving?
                    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                    Purple Psyko
                    Gold Feast
                    Blue Gene
                    Blue Growth
                    REDuction AM/PM Shots
                    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                    Orange TRIad
                    White Flood (5 Flavors)
                    Black Hole
                    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                    Green Bulge
                    White Blood 2
                    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                    Blue Up
                    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
                      are you taking a full serving?
                      Maybe a Glycer Grow scooper got mixed in with his WF?

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                        It's unfortunate you feel that way... it kicks in BIG TIME (for most) @ around 2 weeks. The marketing / writeup was SPOT ON for this one.

I am only using WF on weight training days (3x weekly). My cardio sessions (3-4X weekly) are mostly hard mountain biking and last anywhere from 90-240 minutes of riding. I have not used WF yet here because I am concerned about it fizzling out during my rides (ie. stimulants) and am not sure how proven this product is for enhancing endurance. Do you think it would be beneficial pre riding? My current endurance boosting supplement is Purple Wraath! Also, will WF still KICK IN if I only use it a few times a week? I do love the Flood pre weights!
                        Last edited by AJM; 05-01-2007, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AJM
                          I am only using WF on weight training days (3x weekly). My cardio sessions (3-4X weekly) are mostly hard mountain biking and last anywhere from 90-240 minutes of riding. I have not used WF yet here because I am concerned about it fizzling out during my rides (ie. stimulants) and am not sure how proven this product is for enhancing endurance. Do you think it would be beneficial pre riding? My current endurance boosting supplement is Purple Wraath! Also, will WF still KICK IN if I only use it a few times a week? I do love the Flood pre weights!
                          4 hours of biking ?

In that scenario I would use WF + PW + Palatinose and sip on it during the entire ride... that's hardcore

Comment

4 hours of biking ?

In that scenario I would use WF + PW + Palatinose and sip on it during the entire ride... that's hardcore

Yeah 4 hours ? thats sick! I been through most of the talked about NO/Preworkout supps out there. And WF beats'em all. In the NO dept. AND the energy dept. Also, 4 hrs of riding and 3 days of weights, maybe your just a natural stimulant which needs alot more to get the rush. As far as WF boosting endurance, it's been incredible for me. Today actually, I had a long workout: Chest/ took about 30 min. back/ 20 min. and abs/ 15...Then hit the heavy bag for about 30 min..........I took 1 scoop before starting. Then I put 1/2 scoop or a lil less in my water bottle and sipped it during abs and heavy bag. After all that i was able to sprint a mile. If WF was a girl, I'd bang her everyday!!!!!!
                            Faith is the substance of things hoped for......HEBREWS

Comment

Yea I'm taking a full serving and it kicked in the most the first week I used it. It was pretty crazy the first two times but now I think I'm just used to it and it doesn't really do anything anymore. The difference I found is that I don't have as much focus when I'm not on it but size and duration of pumps are generally the exact same with or without WF.

Maybe I'm just getting sucked into the anti-NO group now after reading stuff on arginine and ornithine. They definitely help for people with certain conditions but I mean, there isn't much data to show that they actually do much for healthy people, let a lone bodybuilders. I didn't find one thing on pubmed after looking through the first 300 or so returns.

However, I am still sticking with WF because it does get me those extra reps in (which always makes me pretty damn satisfied) and because of this:
                              "In one double-blind, placebo-controlled study, a combination of 1 gram of arginine and 1 gram of ornithine daily, used in conjunction with a high-intensity strength-training program over a five-week period, increased total strength and lean body mass in adult males, compared with controls." http://www.pdrhealth.com/drug_info/n...lor_0190.shtml

Comment

Working...
                              X