White Blood + ZMA @ night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Blood + ZMA @ night

I was just wondering what the opinions on this was? I do NOT have troubles fallin asleep, so I'd mainly be looking for the boost in GH as its claimed to do. I have read some review of WB at night and they look favorable for this. I am kinda hitting a plateu on most of my weights so i was going to see if this would kick start anything.

ZMA seems to be kind of a mixed bag of opinions, its cheap enough $15 for 2 months worth... what are the options on this? Thanks!

A great combination, another idea is adding some GABA

Comment

I was rethinking it, and thought that WB + BU would be better... I'm not sure if I am completley sold on ZMA now that I have done some readings

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
        A great combination, another idea is adding some GABA
        very good ocmbo
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)
        Black Hole
        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
        Green Bulge
        White Blood 2
        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
        Blue Up
        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

well i just ordered the WB + BU... I am going to be interested to see how this affects my gains as I have stalled a bit... I am cutting so thats to be expected

A couple of questions though.

1. I'm not sure if I'll have the full month to run it (I leave june 1st out of the country and supps take a while to get to canada). Would it a problem to take x 2 the dosage for blue up + WB per day? I figure for WB it'll be fine, but not sure about blue up... I nkow this is not optimal but i should only have to do it for abou 1 week...

2. For night time use, these are best taken on a relatively empty stomach right? or can it be combined with a shake?

Comment

Working...
          X