#22's Purple Wraath Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #22's Purple Wraath Review

There are plenty of poeple out there who have been trying to discredit PW as a "bad" product because of certain factors (not disclosing exact amounts, not including tryptophan, carnitine, or simple carbs, including arginine, ect). These people havnt even tried it and spend half their time bashing CL and fail to notice that most other EAAs could be bashed by the same criteria.

Anyways real word results are what matter to me.....The two best things about PW to me are the energy you get and the recover between exercises. The energy was a nice constant flow and wasnt anything stimulant like that will make you jittery or keep you up all night. The recovery between sets was great as well. I usually just took a shot of PW b4 my workout and chased w water, then would sip on PW and Xtend mixed during my workout. PW alone tastes ok, nothing good but nothing bad, but the PW and Xtend mixed together tastes amazing.

Throughout using this I was able to lose 3-4% bf (w out a fat burner), continue to gain strength, and even add a bit of mass. I find that very impressive. Living in Indiana I play a shit load of basketball (for my college and just for fun). This is really the only cardio I get. Often times I woudl take a serving of PW about 30 mins before I started. I noticed much more energy and endurence when I supplemented w PW b4 any games. When I didnt, I could definately notice that I became fatigued a lot easier and faster. Plus the fact of getting in the EAAs to help prevent (to some extent) catabolism that either was or was close to taking place is great.

nice review...it definately seems a pretty solid sup to me

Comment

Nice review.
      Did you pre-mix PW before you took it ? I have read that mixing it and letting it sit in the fridge to 30 mins before you take it is a better way.
      Jay

Comment

what makes that better...and do you mean better mix-wise or more effective?

Comment

the best thing to do is mix it when you take the green/white 45 minutes preworkout. then put it int he fridge right after you mix it. 30 minutes later (which is also 15 minutes preworkout) drink it down, it will dissolve and taste much better.

eaa powder is very fine and tkae about 30 minutes to saturate with liquid entirely.

hope this helps.
          Got this off another thread. The response was from Controlled Labs.
          Think I'll do as he says
          Jay

Comment

you dont have to pre mix and let it set 45 mins.....i just put mine in a big shaker and shook....then made sure i shook b4 each drink. it actually mixes good for amino acids.

also my favorite thing to do was take a shot of the PW powder and chase w water preworkout and then sip on 1 scoop PW and 2 scoops xtend (in 20oz water) during workout. tasted awsome and energy / recover was great

Comment

Nice review, and congrats on the results.

Comment

Sounds like what everyone else has been saying, decent lean gains, shedding a bit of body fat, absolutely no jitters and a solid EAA product! Same results here!

Has anyone here ever chased a dry hit of PW? Man, the stuff's so feather light that I think I accidentally bumped a hit of it. I tried shooting it in my mouth, needed a breath and all I could taste was purple. lol

But yeah, no jitters and a clear boost of energy. So happy with my purchase.

Comment

Dry Tastes Better!

Originally posted by browndustin
                  Sounds like what everyone else has been saying, decent lean gains, shedding a bit of body fat, absolutely no jitters and a solid EAA product! Same results here!

Has anyone here ever chased a dry hit of PW? Man, the stuff's so feather light that I think I accidentally bumped a hit of it. I tried shooting it in my mouth, needed a breath and all I could taste was purple. lol

But yeah, no jitters and a clear boost of energy. So happy with my purchase.
                  Comparing dry or mixed, for me dry shots of PW taste much better. Mixed in water really weakens the taste, and for some reason dry shots effect me better as well.
                  God Bless,
                  Stu

Comment

ive heard this too many times..guess im gonna have to try it this way...chasing it with water...
                    The stack:
                    PW-GG-GB-GM-BU-RA-Designer Whey protien

THE MAN:
                    5'9
                    197.5 LBS
                    BF% 29

Comment

Originally posted by ninobrn99
                      ive heard this too many times..guess im gonna have to try it this way...chasing it with water...
                      To me, it almost tastes like a grape Kool-Aid mix, but less sweet.
                      God Bless,
                      Stu

Comment

Working...
                      X