Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I cant seem to lose the fat, PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tommygnz
    Yeah they say headaches, and even bad breath or nasty taste in your mouth is a side effect. Also your poop consistency and color can change. Thats why when lowering carbs, really good multi-v's are essential.
    I actually just opened this thread to ask about vitamins. While on a lowered carb diet are there any extra vitamins I should be concerned about?

The only vitamins i'm taking now are:
    Centrum 'from A to Zinc' multi, I take 2 a day
    Nature Made Fish oil, I take 3600mg a day
    TKE joint boost, 3 pills a day
    1000mg of Vitamin C

Other Supps:
    GM
    Lipo-6
    Muscle Milk

My Diet is pretty much just chicken, eggs, and muscle milk shakes(2 a day). Occasionally ill eat a couple slices of wheat bread with a slice of cheese. also I try to eat one lil meal of celery with lite ranch a day.

Also what should my protein intake be? I've been eating 1g per pound of body weight, but i've read that while on low-carb diet your body tends to burn more muscle, so you must up your protein. Should I up my protein up to 1.25 or 1.5 grams per pound of bodyweight?

I usually aim for, 2000-2500 calories, 200-250g protein, 75-100g fat. Does that seem good?

Should I be "cycling" carbs, or should I just be keeping my carbs as low as possible everyday?

THANKS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tommygnz
      Runnin on a treadmill is nothing like runnin outside, first off.
      BTW, I ran outside again for the first time in a while. Now I remember why I quit doing it.

I got tired of:
      Swatting bugs out of my face
      Getting bit by fucking bugs (skeeters)
      And Hurdling over fucking dog shit!

Comment

Originally posted by adrian andras
        BTW, I ran outside again for the first time in a while. Now I remember why I quit doing it.

I got tired of:
        Swatting bugs out of my face
        Getting bit by fucking bugs (skeeters)
        And Hurdling over fucking dog shit
        !

No one said run in the amazon.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
        Purple Wraath
        Green Magnitude
        Orange Triad
        White Flood
        Blue Up
        100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
        US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan
          No one said run in the amazon.

Well Humid ass Oklahoma is packed with fuckin bugs this time of year

Comment

get a face visor like rip hamilton.

baalllinn'

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
              get a face visor like rip hamilton.

baalllinn'
              Yes, look like a complete tool while you run....

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

Current Supps:
              Purple Wraath
              Green Magnitude
              Orange Triad
              White Flood
              Blue Up
              100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

" dddddouchebagg "

haha

Comment

Well Humid ass Oklahoma is packed with fuckin bugs this time of year
                  i understand yer skeeter/knat/bug prob... in MN it can get kinda nasty too. June bugs the size of your thumb.

I like runnin though, (cardio day tomorrow) nothin is better than hitting the wall then coasting along on your 2nd wind.

Comment

UPDATE:

I have lost 10lbs of bodyfat while maintaining muscle and strength!!!

Much thanks to everyone who posted in this thread! You really did help me!

Now I'm aiming to to lose 10 more pounds, thus making me 180lb solid.

THANKS AGAIN!

Last edited by adrian andras; 05-29-2007, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Its always nice to see these types of results. I've lost 6 pounds myself in the last couple weeks. And I know exactly what you mean about Oklahoma running. I cant really run on a treadmill though because it feels like I'm not running anywhere (distance wise).. makes running a lot harder for me.

Comment

Originally posted by ou11
                        Its always nice to see these types of results. I've lost 6 pounds myself in the last couple weeks. And I know exactly what you mean about Oklahoma running. I cant really run on a treadmill though because it feels like I'm not running anywhere (distance wise).. makes running a lot harder for me.
                        I know, our summer humidity is F'ing insane, it seems to bring out all the fucking bugs.
                        I dont much care for the treadmill either, but you gotta do what you gotta do. I switch things up alot, so it's not so boring, and therefor I'm slightly less miserable doing my cardio.

Here lately, on cardio days I usually:
                        - Warm up on the treadmill, 5-10 min
                        - Do the Eleptical 30 min
                        - Finish up with 10 min of jump roping (not only great cardio, but a GREAT calf builder!)

Eets not so bad.

Comment

UPDATE:

I have lost 10lbs of bodyfat while maintaining muscle and strength!!!

Much thanks to everyone who posted in this thread! You really did help me!

Now I'm aiming to to lose 10 more pounds, thus making me 180lb solid.

THANKS AGAIN!

Great to hear !!

Comment

Down to 188lbs, 8lbs from my target weight!

I just need to keep my fucking carb craving in check. I'm living with my parents right now (im going to college, and I fuh sho cant pay bills and tuition, I haves no choice ) and they stock the fridge and cabinets full of fucking poison, delicious fucking poison. 12 kinds of cookies and chips and fucking Klondike bars and shit. It's harder to eat clean when you have all that junk food around tempting you.

When I'm out on my own I have NOTHING in my fridge/pantry but Meat, Eggs, and wheat bread. It makes it SO much easier.

Anyways though, Im still trying and I'll keep posting!

Comment

Best bet then is to talk to them about your goals and what you want to accomplish on your diet. Ask them to reduce the crap they buy, or give you a cabinet to have your healthy stuff in and their stuff in another so you don't cheat.

Current Supps:
                              Purple Wraath
                              Green Magnitude
                              Orange Triad
                              White Flood
                              Blue Up
                              100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan
                                Best bet then is to talk to them about your goals and what you want to accomplish on your diet. Ask them to reduce the crap they buy, or give you a cabinet to have your healthy stuff in and their stuff in another so you don't cheat.

I've tried, they're no help

Comment

Working...
                                X