Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I cant seem to lose the fat, PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by malky
    On a cut? Seems like quite a high amount of carbs. Quite a low amount of fat too

agreed.

the information is out there, you have look for it man. If you give a man a fish, he eats for a day. if you TEACH a man to fish, he eats for the rest of his life.

LEARN to research and experiment. we have given you enough info for you to KNOW what you need to be taking in. newbness or not, we have put everything at your fingertips to do with it what you will.

that said, none of us knows what is best for you, only you do. I tend to get a little bloated if i take in too many carbs, so i adjust my macros accordingly. if i was in your position i would take WAY less carbs, probably start at below 100 (again, this is just me) and gradually get to as low as 50-60 grams a day over a period of time. as you lower carbs, adjust your fats and protein to compensate so you continue to lose weight and slowly reduce calories.

only have carbs in the beginning part of the day (breakfast to lunch ) and only have fibrous veggies at night.

i even hate telling you all that because everyone is different. you NEED to find out what works for you and stay consistent

Comment

Originally posted by jaymdubbs
      agreed.

the information is out there, you have look for it man. If you give a man a fish, he eats for a day. if you TEACH a man to fish, he eats for the rest of his life.

LEARN to research and experiment. we have given you enough info for you to KNOW what you need to be taking in. newbness or not, we have put everything at your fingertips to do with it what you will.

that said, none of us knows what is best for you, only you do. I tend to get a little bloated if i take in too many carbs, so i adjust my macros accordingly. if i was in your position i would take WAY less carbs, probably start at below 100 (again, this is just me) and gradually get to as low as 50-60 grams a day over a period of time. as you lower carbs, adjust your fats and protein to compensate so you continue to lose weight and slowly reduce calories.

only have carbs in the beginning part of the day (breakfast to lunch ) and only have fibrous veggies at night.

i even hate telling you all that because everyone is different. you NEED to find out what works for you and stay consistent
      Thanks.

Comment

if your struggling to lose fat, you need to run more. its simple.

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
          if your struggling to lose fat, you need to run more. its simple.
          I run everyday till my feet are numb

Comment

get new shoes to only wear while running and run on a soft surfaces.
            if that doesn't help, you may have a joint issue or problem with the technique.

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
              get new shoes to only wear while running and run on a soft surfaces.
              if that doesn't help, you may have a joint issue or problem with the technique.

while i agree with you here, i think the main thing to fix first is diet. steady blood sugar, only quality clean foods, etc etc.

is there some other condition you have??? poor circulation etc etc? i only ask because someone with your stats should NOT be having the "symptoms" your having, unless you are mistaking the numb/tingly feeling for NORMAL aches and pains (a possibility)

at my largest, i hit 192 this past may, but was still running 5 miles a day, weight training 4 days a week and doing MMA 3-4 days a week, with no soreness or anything.

Comment

Nah the balls of my feet (and sometimes my toes) start going numb after like 3-3.5 miles, I dont have any knowledge of any medical conditions i may have. I just figured I had to get used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by adrian andras
                  I run everyday till my feet are numb
                  You listed the elliptical as the cause of that in a prior post. Running and the elliptical aren't the same. Less work is required for the elliptical and less energy is spent on bodily repairs while resting as compared to actually running a track/street/field/etc.

Running is running, everything else, is not.
                  Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
                  Purple Wraath
                  Green Magnitude
                  Orange Triad
                  White Flood
                  Blue Up
                  100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
                  US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan
                    You listed the elliptical as the cause of that in a prior post. Running and the elliptical aren't the same. Less work is required for the elliptical and less energy is spent on bodily repairs while resting as compared to actually running a track/street/field/etc.

Running is running, everything else, is not.
                    I run too, not everyday, some days I do elliptical, they both hurt my feet after doing them for so long.

Comment

I run too, not everyday, some days I do elliptical, they both hurt my feet after doing them for so long.
                      So I guess you're not "gellin'?"

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
                      Purple Wraath
                      Green Magnitude
                      Orange Triad
                      White Flood
                      Blue Up
                      100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
                      US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Ok.. elliptical definately shouldn't be hurting your feet. Talk to your doc.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                          Ok.. elliptical definately shouldn't be hurting your feet. Talk to your doc.
                          Its hard for me to keep my feet flat on the elliptical, when I keep on my toes it puts all the weight on the balls of my feet, thats why. Staying on my toes does seem to be building up my calfs pretty big though

Comment

Runnin on a treadmill is nothing like runnin outside, first off. Not sayin you do or not. But here's examples of what to eat for your situation:

No bread or pasta, if any...wheat bread or pasta(DROPTHEPASTA.period)
                            Egg whites, 1 yolk per 4 eggs
                            chicken, no skin, NEVER FRIED
                            lean beef, flank,cubed....the leaner the better.
                            Fish, anykind NOT FRIED or BREADED.
                            Tuna...straight out the can, NO MAYO
                            Fat Free milk/skim
                            water X's 1,000,000,000,000!!!!
                            cottage cheese, this is the ONLY KIND OF CHEESE ALLOWED.
                            brocolli, GREEN VEG's..
                            yams instead of potatoes, but if potatoes, baked and plain/ no or low salt
                            plain oatmeal, don't over do it
                            fruits, limited...avoid bananas more than any other....."sugar"
                            This is all crucial to make a difference. Make it a life change, not just a menu change. Before you know it, 2% milk will feel like cheating. And a green apple sliced with peanut butter will be your desert.

I shouldn't have to tell you to avoid chips/soda (even diet), candy, any kinda crap you would tell a man on his death bed from obesity to avoid.
                            I'm not a pro or certified in anything, but experience. I was 265 and dropped to 195 in a year. I'm married and even wore a shirt comin out of the shower in front of my wife. I hated my reflection. I turned it around because I KNEW I COULD. Now, I'm 205 getting bigger,stronger, defined and leaner than even in high school. I fluctuate a few lbs dependin on season and cycle. The point is, you already know what you have to do. You know what and when you shouldn't have that bad food. You know when your weight workout is finished, you should do 1/2 hour of cardio. Cardio before breakfast is mandatory. Cardio durin the day, have food/nutrients in your system, IF your concerned about losin muscle. There's alot more that could be added to that food list, but oh well....you got the jist of it. DO YOUR THANG!
                            Faith is the substance of things hoped for......HEBREWS

Comment

Originally posted by Tommygnz
                              Runnin on a treadmill is nothing like runnin outside, first off. Not sayin you do or not. But here's examples of what to eat for your situation:

No bread or pasta, if any...wheat bread or pasta(DROPTHEPASTA.period)
                              Egg whites, 1 yolk per 4 eggs
                              chicken, no skin, NEVER FRIED
                              lean beef, flank,cubed....the leaner the better.
                              Fish, anykind NOT FRIED or BREADED.
                              Tuna...straight out the can, NO MAYO
                              Fat Free milk/skim
                              water X's 1,000,000,000,000!!!!
                              cottage cheese, this is the ONLY KIND OF CHEESE ALLOWED.
                              brocolli, GREEN VEG's..
                              yams instead of potatoes, but if potatoes, baked and plain/ no or low salt
                              plain oatmeal, don't over do it
                              fruits, limited...avoid bananas more than any other....."sugar"
                              This is all crucial to make a difference. Make it a life change, not just a menu change. Before you know it, 2% milk will feel like cheating. And a green apple sliced with peanut butter will be your desert.

I shouldn't have to tell you to avoid chips/soda (even diet), candy, any kinda crap you would tell a man on his death bed from obesity to avoid.
                              I'm not a pro or certified in anything, but experience. I was 265 and dropped to 195 in a year. I'm married and even wore a shirt comin out of the shower in front of my wife. I hated my reflection. I turned it around because I KNEW I COULD. Now, I'm 205 getting bigger,stronger, defined and leaner than even in high school. I fluctuate a few lbs dependin on season and cycle. The point is, you already know what you have to do. You know what and when you shouldn't have that bad food. You know when your weight workout is finished, you should do 1/2 hour of cardio. Cardio before breakfast is mandatory. Cardio durin the day, have food/nutrients in your system, IF your concerned about losin muscle. There's alot more that could be added to that food list, but oh well....you got the jist of it. DO YOUR THANG!
                              WOW! Thanks alot dogg!

My biggest problem is understand all the 'carb' shit too well, I try to read articles EVERYDAY. Nutrition is definately my weakest link.

also, Is it normal to get Headaches when decreasing carbs/calories???

Comment

Yeah they say headaches, and even bad breath or nasty taste in your mouth is a side effect. Also your poop consistency and color can change. Thats why when lowering carbs, really good multi-v's are essential.
                                Faith is the substance of things hoped for......HEBREWS

Comment

Working...
                                X