Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I cant seem to lose the fat, PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When counting carbs, do I count the carbs that are in fruit? or are they a whole different kind of carb?

Comment

Originally posted by adrian andras
      When counting carbs, do I count the carbs that are in fruit? or are they a whole different kind of carb?

Carbs are listed as sugars and fibers mostly I believe. High fiber > Sugar carbs obviously but check fruits for the difference. ie. a bananna will be higher simple sugars than say an apple. I'd count them as a whole for government work.
      Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
      Purple Wraath
      Green Magnitude
      Orange Triad
      White Flood
      Blue Up
      100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
      US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

also gotta remember that bannana and apple carbs are waaaaayyy better than say soda or mayo carbs; they are natural and do alot more in terms of fullfilment/nourishment than the "man made" carbs

fruit/veggie carbs can be used to side-track sweets cravings -- the body has a natural built in craving for sugars and sweet foods - its biological and genetic in nature - for thousands upon thousands of years humans ate fruits/berries/etc. naturally when hungry -- as society evolves as a whole people eat less and less of these, but satisfy their sweet tooth with other options (the soda/man made sweets/etc.)

if your not on an extreme diet, the carbs in fruits/veggies are worth every last amount I says..

Comment

Working...
        X