when taking green mag..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when taking green mag..

do you need to take it with grape juice or anything to help protect it from stomach acids?

(i've always heard it's good to take some sort of juice with creatine monohydrate, otherwise your stomach acids will eat at it.. I don't know much about the types of creatine in Green Mag, that's why i'm asking.........)

no not at all
    17 year old FREAKST

SUPPLEMENTS.NET REP

Comment

Originally posted by succio
      no not at all
      correct, just some water
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

wow, so the types of creatine in green mag are supposed to have the same effect as kre-alkalyn creatine and/or CEE? (doesn't need a transport system)

Comment

Originally posted by crucialkc
          wow, so the types of creatine in green mag are supposed to have the same effect as kre-alkalyn creatine and/or CEE? (doesn't need a transport system)

I dont know what you just said, but Green mag is good with water better tasting than muscletech celltech regular or hardcore versions and work better than theirs also just my opinion. I was able to finsih the muscletech cell tech and put on 10lbs in 6 weeks then switched to the hardcore version that did nothing for me until I switched to green mag and was able to put on 5 more lbs with it diets and training been consistent so I know it had to be the supplement. Knowing that green mag existed I would have just bought green mag and use it as my primary creatine like I am now. if you get it you wont be disappointed the best tasting supplement out there.

Comment

i was asking if the types of creatine in green magnitude need a transport system.. but nevermind. if i understand correctly, they are like CEE or kre-alkalyn.. you can take smaller doses than monohydrate because it already has a built in transport system.....

Comment

Originally posted by crucialkc
              i was asking if the types of creatine in green magnitude need a transport system.. but nevermind. if i understand correctly, they are like CEE or kre-alkalyn.. you can take smaller doses than monohydrate because it already has a built in transport system.....
              Pretty much yup.

Comment

Working...
              X