Stomach Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stomach Issues

I'm wondering if anyone is having stomach issue using Green Mag & White Flood? I'm considering order this for my 1st CL stack, but don't want to waste money on something that is gonna give me the dumps!!

Originally posted by LoWw
    I'm wondering if anyone is having stomach issue using Green Mag & White Flood? I'm considering order this for my 1st CL stack, but don't want to waste money on something that is gonna give me the dumps!!
    I havent tried Flood, Mag did just fine, I never heard anyone else bitch about mag either.

Comment

have you had this problem with other products?
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

The white flood gave me the brown flood when I took it first thing in the morn with just a shake in my stomach. So I stopped that and made sure I had some oats for breakfast then flooded my system about an hour to 45 min later and that fixed me right up.
        Dont ask for a light load, Ask for a strong back,and also some huge biceps while your asking.

Comment

Thanks for all the replies! I have had issues w/ Superpump250/SizeOn, as well as Storm/Shock Therapy. I successfully completed a cycle of Animal Pump w/o any digestive issues(obviously was pills) not powder! All of the previously mention powders gave me the dumps, Superpump250/SizeOn being the worst!!! (( I just dont wanna waste anymore money on something that is gonna cause stomach discomfort again. Luckily Superpump250/SizeOn were samples! I did waste money on the Storm/ST and then the Glycocyamine issue came out, so I stopped talking it with about half a tub of both left. Just basically trying to spend my money wisely that's all!!

Comment

i found that i can avoid getting the runs if i take my GM/WF 20-30 mins right after eating

Comment

Thanks for all the replies! I have had issues w/ Superpump250/SizeOn, as well as Storm/Shock Therapy. I successfully completed a cycle of Animal Pump w/o any digestive issues(obviously was pills) not powder! All of the previously mention powders gave me the dumps, Superpump250/SizeOn being the worst!!! (( I just dont wanna waste anymore money on something that is gonna cause stomach discomfort again. Luckily Superpump250/SizeOn were samples! I did waste money on the Storm/ST and then the Glycocyamine issue came out, so I stopped talking it with about half a tub of both left. Just basically trying to spend my money wisely that's all!!
              If you think pills fair better for you then why not go with Green Bulge and White Blood?

Comment

Originally posted by Obeast
                The white flood gave me the brown flood when I took it first thing in the morn with just a shake in my stomach.
                Lmao.

Comment

Good question! The profiles are different for these products, althought they are all Creatine & NO products. GM & WF seem to have the better overall profile than WB & GB!

Comment

Good question! The profiles are different for these products, althought they are all Creatine & NO products. GM & WF seem to have the better overall profile than WB & GB!
                    True, but the powders won't do you much good squirting out of your ass.

Comment

Originally posted by adrian andras
                      True, but the powders won't do you much good squirting out of your ass.
                      I dont think the powders are squirting out of your arse just yet. You ever thought of taking a dump first then taking your supplements? I know from personal experience that if I take supplements with food thats been digested the last 12 hours or so the supplements will force me to get rid of my old stuff. But if I take a dump before my morning supplements I do not need to take a dump after taking them. Im just thinking the supplements are pushing out old stuff not the supplements going out immediately. Its a dump you have take anyways mind as well take it before supplements.

Comment

Originally posted by JOCKTHEGLIDE
                        I dont think the powders are squirting out of your arse just yet. You ever thought of taking a dump first then taking your supplements? I know from personal experience that if I take supplements with food thats been digested the last 12 hours or so the supplements will force me to get rid of my old stuff. But if I take a dump before my morning supplements I do not need to take a dump after taking them. Im just thinking the supplements are pushing out old stuff not the supplements going out immediately. Its a dump you have take anyways mind as well take it before supplements.
                        ....huh?

Comment

Originally posted by adrian andras
                          ....huh?
                          supplements are just pushing out his dumps earlier than normal. Its a dump he has to take anyways, but maybe he didnt take it thats all. If he took his dumps before supplements he wont need to take a dump after supplements

Comment

I usually do take a dump before my supplements!! But if my stomach doesn't like what's I just ingested....here comes dump #2

Comment

I usually do take a dump before my supplements!! But if my stomach doesn't like what's I just ingested....here comes dump #2
                              Thats kind of what I was thinking...Jock's words made little sense to me

"Your supplements dont sit well with your stomach eh? Well be sure to take them on an empty stomach!"

Last edited by adrian andras; 04-21-2007, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X