Daily Chrom.Picol. supp.?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily Chrom.Picol. supp.?

Who believes in daily chromium picolinate supplemention for muscle support/fat loss? I have seen recomendations to supp. 200mg.-1g. daily for overall health and performance. Or is this one of those supps. that is not really necessary to supplement regularly?

I persoanlly do 600mg with my PWO shake.
    "Stimulate, don't Annihilate." - Lee Haney

Comment

there was talk of chrom pico promoting the development of cancerous cells in the past, and for this reason i dont take it and never will.

BB.com used to let you add it to your order for liek 3$ tho so i burnt thro one bottle once.

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
        there was talk of chrom pico promoting the development of cancerous cells in the past, and for this reason i dont take it and never will.

BB.com used to let you add it to your order for liek 3$ tho so i burnt thro one bottle once.
        I would be interested to know if this is true.

Comment

search bb.com and other informational sites, i did awhile ago, and now i haev the knowledge i have so i dont have to search it for the knowledge.

Comment

It's very possible that it can become toxic past 200mg/day dosing. I would only use it post workout.

Comment

It costs $5 for 100 pills at bb.com they have it so you can add it to your order at the cart. Maybe because of this or maybe it's a good product but it's one of the bestselling products on bb.com.

Comment

http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/sh...olinate+cancer

wooha, thats 5$ poorly spent. unless your chromium deficient and don't take a multivitamin, otherwise your prolly harming yourself.
                Last edited by jiritt0; 04-29-2007, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X