Reformulated Green BULGE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reformulated Green BULGE

I've made the decision to switch over from MAG to BULGE for a while. I'll be running it standalone so I chose BULGE over MAG because I like how it contains arginine + taurine + other goodies.

I was wondering if Bodybuilding.com is carrying the reformulated version, Glycocyamine - free. They still have the old ingredient list on there, so I wanted to make sure. Thanks!

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
    I've made the decision to switch over from MAG to BULGE for a while. I'll be running it standalone so I chose BULGE over MAG because I like how it contains arginine + taurine + other goodies.

I was wondering if Bodybuilding.com is carrying the reformulated version, Glycocyamine - free. They still have the old ingredient list on there, so I wanted to make sure. Thanks!
    Renegade, I do not have your answer but wanted to say I am surprised to hear you switching away from the MAG. Your posts got me from the Bulge to the Mag. I hear you about the extras in GB. Are you stopping PW? Why? Seems like a core supp. (like creatine) to me. Curious as to your thoughts here. Also, I will be curious to see if you feel or notice any performance changes from your creatine switch as you will be losing the malate and picking up the ethyl ester. Keep up posted on this one!

Comment

Originally posted by AJM
      Renegade, I do not have your answer but wanted to say I am surprised to hear you switching away from the MAG. Your posts got me from the Bulge to the Mag. I hear you about the extras in GB. Are you stopping PW? Why? Seems like a core supp. (like creatine) to me. Curious as to your thoughts here. Also, I will be curious to see if you feel or notice any performance changes from your creatine switch as you will be losing the malate and picking up the ethyl ester. Keep up posted on this one!
      Hey bro,

You know what they say - variety is the spice of life!!!

I have a supplement buying addiction! Right now, I have a full tub of GM + PW which I am going to use up (probably wont be for another 3 months.)

It will be tough not training with the PW anymore, but I have been using PW+GM for many months. A change / rest will be welcome to me. One thing I am aiming for is to save some money on supplements, and also minimize the number of pills and powders I consume everyday. I've been hitting the supplements hard for a while, and easing up on them is the natural progression at this time in my life.

I too will be curious to see the difference between GM + GB. I noticed more endurance with GM, but more pumps with GB. We'll have to wait and see!

RR

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows

yes its new. that is weird,t hey had the updated facts up for months, I will email them to change it back. any company who sells our stuff regularly should only have new at this point. it has been selling for over 6 months with the new formula only.
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)
        Black Hole
        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
        Green Bulge
        White Blood 2
        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
        Blue Up
        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
          yes its new. that is weird,t hey had the updated facts up for months, I will email them to change it back. any company who sells our stuff regularly should only have new at this point. it has been selling for over 6 months with the new formula only.
          Great! Thanks for the info.

Comment

Or just wait for the broken cap sales

Side note, I'm posting at work, hope I dont get yelled at.
            A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sethva

TOO LATE! I got 2 bottles of GB and a box of Met-rx

Comment

bulge or mag, can't lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Sethva

no broken cap sales coming up anytime soon. only 1 broken bh here, but need to wait for more to have a sale.
                  REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                  Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                  Purple Psyko
                  Gold Feast
                  Blue Gene
                  Blue Growth
                  REDuction AM/PM Shots
                  REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                  Orange TRIad
                  White Flood (5 Flavors)
                  Black Hole
                  Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                  Green Bulge
                  White Blood 2
                  Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                  Blue Up
                  Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                  GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                  CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                  Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
                    no broken cap sales coming up anytime soon. only 1 broken bh here, but need to wait for more to have a sale.

*looks for a smilie of tank bursting my bubble*
                    A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Working...
                    X