Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come 2 scoops of the purple stuff gives me the poops?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by adrian andras
    lol man It's slightly uncomfortable discussing my poops with strangers. When I take a full 2 scoops i'll get the squirts once or twice. I cut down to like one 3/4 scoop of PW and it's not putting me on the toilet.
    I agree, you should stick with 1 scoop, as to avoid 'poopage.'

Comment

YOU should of tapered your dose up to the 2 scoopage range.

and it sounds like improper hydration and/or diet. try eating something small a little before you drink the wraath.. or just slowly add more fiber to your diet..

but I would def drink more water.. I like to drink the shake amount, and than that amount in straight water... so you know your drinking enough.

Comment

Man, if there is something that can go wrong while taking a supp, you seem to get it. Check the diet, post on here what it is and go from there.
        Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
        Purple Wraath
        Green Magnitude
        Orange Triad
        White Flood
        Blue Up
        100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
        US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

lol man It's slightly uncomfortable discussing my poops with strangers. When I take a full 2 scoops i'll get the squirts once or twice. I cut down to like one 3/4 scoop of PW and it's not putting me on the toilet.
          You know I forgot to say without supplements how many dumps do you take/day and what are the usual times? Im thinking the supplement is just pushing out your old stuff thats all I mean it has to do sometime right and your just going earlier than normal. For example I learned with my body I take two dumps/day one in the morning and one before bed and on occasion mid afternoon. Now if I take my supplements in the morning I have to dump immediately, but if I dump anyways in the morning as usual I then take my supplements I do not need to take a dump after taking supplements.

Comment

Lol..it's probably better to be talking about it with strangers rather than friends, significant other, family, etc. I would say eliminate supps one by one until you figure out which, if any, are causing the problem...then you can get back on the ones that don't cause the poops.

Comment

im still curious as to what your diet / hydration / supplement timing is like, and i would wager alot your problem lies in that.

Comment

ahahah this thread cracks me up. its like all those anabolic "dump" or super "dump" or ASSxplode threads on BB.com

the funniest thread i saw was this guy talking about how he took 4 anabolic dumps a day while on AP. hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by jaymdubbs
                  ahahah this thread cracks me up. its like all those anabolic "dump" or super "dump" or ASSxplode threads on BB.com

the funniest thread i saw was this guy talking about how he took 4 anabolic dumps a day while on AP. hilarious.
                  seriously 4/day? the guy must not be holding nothing in his body or absorbing it gheez...

Comment

Working...
                  X