Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come 2 scoops of the purple stuff gives me the poops?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How come 2 scoops of the purple stuff gives me the poops?

1 scoop seems to do just fine however. did I not increase my dosage slowly nuff?

I'm moderatly lactose intolerant (i think), could that have anythin to do with it?

Is there anything in there that might react with the Lipo-6 i'm taking?

Personally I use 1 scoop with good effects. "If it ain't broke don't fix it" If 1 scoop works for you, then use 1...it will last you longer too.

Comment

I remember when I first got PW, had the wrong scoop. It was twice the size, so I was using 2 scoops of the large scoop. So really I was taking in more then 4 scoops. I didnt shit for a week.
      A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sethva
        I remember when I first got PW, had the wrong scoop. It was twice the size, so I was using 2 scoops of the large scoop. So really I was taking in more then 4 scoops. I didnt shit for a week.
        roflmao!

Comment

Right now I'm taking Lipo-6 preworkout, PW during, and Cellmass (im out of GM ) post. Is there any interaction there that would be doing this to me? am i just takin too much PW?

Comment

havent had anyone complain about shits on PW. you are the first

how much water you getting?
            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
            Purple Psyko
            Gold Feast
            Blue Gene
            Blue Growth
            REDuction AM/PM Shots
            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
            Orange TRIad
            White Flood (5 Flavors)
            Black Hole
            Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
            Green Bulge
            White Blood 2
            Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
            Blue Up
            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
            GlycerGrow (Elements line)
            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
            Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

id blame it on that lipo-6, those diet pills always give me digestional problems

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
                havent had anyone complain about shits on PW. you are the first

how much water you getting?
                Plenty of water. I know it's awkward, but I definately KNOW its the wraath. I'm pretty confused too, because NOBODY else has ever complained about PW doing that, so i'm like "why me!?" ....specially since I love how the stuff tastes, I just love that 'chemical' kind of taste it has to it. Sometimes I just open my tub up and smell it, all creepy style, like a pervert smelling some chicks hair.

I havent tried drinking it during the day far seperated from my other supps, if I tried this, would I still see benefits?
                Last edited by adrian andras; 04-18-2007, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
                  id blame it on that lipo-6, those diet pills always give me digestional problems
                  Nah, I havent taken PW in a week and I've been taking 2 servings of Lipo-6 a day for the past week, and no poops. I'm amazed Lipo-6 doesnt upset my stomach, its the first fat burner I ever taken that hasnt.

Comment

whats your diet like?

do u have proper hydration / fiber intake mainly..

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                      whats your diet like?

do u have proper hydration / fiber intake mainly..

I have great hydration, not so great fibers

Comment

lack of fiber can cause itterible bowl movements. def look into adding high fiber foods (nuts, apples, whole grains etc) or a fiber supplement into your diet..

fibers one of the better overall health nutrients as well.. def something not alot of people get in their diet

Comment

FYI theres a thread called fiber 101 in the diet section, check it out.

Comment

maybe the PW is just cleaning out your system, but still the PW still stays in your system, I believe. How many poops do you a day with PW? I do at least 2/day.

Comment

Originally posted by JOCKTHEGLIDE
                              maybe the PW is just cleaning out your system, but still the PW still stays in your system, I believe. How many poops do you a day with PW? I do at least 2/day.
                              lol man It's slightly uncomfortable discussing my poops with strangers. When I take a full 2 scoops i'll get the squirts once or twice. I cut down to like one 3/4 scoop of PW and it's not putting me on the toilet.

Comment

Working...
                              X