Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you miss most since you've started living the "Body Building" Life Style?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

after eating home made mexican tacos/quessadeliassss and going out to eat at a nice mexican family owned small resturant chain in my local area, ill never go to taco hell again

Comment

I just saw that Dominos makes Orea Dessert Pizzas. God I wish I could have one

Comment

that doesnt sound good at all.

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
          that doesnt sound good at all.
          Yes huh.

Comment

Don't miss anythign, glad to give up the bad stuff. But actually had no choice as I am allergic to gluten so my diet is pretty bland as it is.

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
              Don't miss anythign, glad to give up the bad stuff. But actually had no choice as I am allergic to gluten so my diet is pretty bland as it is.
              What kind of foods contain gluten, could you name some?

Comment

i believe anything bread.. my cousin has the same allergy (i think)

she cant eat anything practically without puking and almost dieing... she had pizza at a party one day and nearly died out of the blue...pretty shitty allergy whatever she has

Comment

she cant eat anything practically without puking and almost dieing... she had pizza at a party one day and nearly died out of the blue...pretty shitty allergy whatever she has
                  Damn, that is rough!!!

Comment

i try to limit my carbs that i get from oats just because i cant stand them
                    but other than than healthy foods like tuna and chicken and apples etc. all taste fucking good anyway

the only thing i'd say i miss is stuffing myself full of food at all-night parties

Comment

Yep some have it really bad although I don't. Can't even have oats as they are cross contaminated.

They do make alternatives for breads and flours so you can splurge once in a while. Expensive as hell though.

Comment

yea... they taste like crap tho..

we had thanksgiving at my ungles house whos daughter has the gluten allergy. it was nightmareish. but thats only cos my grandma didnt make the stuffing, and they used the gluten replacement stuff.

i still ate face

Comment

That's a good man, the pizza dough is good as well with some of the cookies, pretzels, and doughnuts. I have found some good waffels as well that I eat on my refeed days!

Comment

I realized something else that I miss since starting this lifestyle... MONEY! lol! It just doesn't seem to last anymore.. at all.

Comment

Originally posted by RisingAgainst
                              I realized something else that I miss since starting this lifestyle... MONEY! lol! It just doesn't seem to last anymore.. at all.
                              Yep, supps cost money, but not as much as GOOD FOOD.

Comment

Biscuits and Gravy

Comment

Working...
                                X