Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you miss most since you've started living the "Body Building" Life Style?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RisingAgainst
    LOL! Yer needin to cut yer carberhyroots and stop drinkin that der sodee pop. .... hahah even better is when the virgin at the gym says that not having sex makes you stronger! LMFAO! (happened tonight, I swear to God)
    Does it make you Stronger? no.

Does it make you a loser? YES!

Comment

Originally posted by jaymdubbs
      cheeseburgers, french fries, grilled cheese, PIZZA, Doritos, pretzels, tons of pasta, chicken fingers, bagels, cookies, brownies, ice cream, FAST food (KFC, BK, etc) the list could go on on what i miss BUT i traded it for a completely and ridiculously healthy lifestyle consisting of the same foods day in and day out.

the best way i tell my coworkers (who are fat, eat shit and dont work out) is that i eat for function, not for enjoyment. i only eat what my body requires. priceless moment was when my coworkers found my myspace page with some photos and they finally understand why i eat like i do.

would i do it all over again? definately. only next time, id start way earlier.
      Whats ya myspace player?

Comment

Originally posted by RisingAgainst
        LOL! Yer needin to cut yer carberhyroots and stop drinkin that der sodee pop. .... hahah even better is when the virgin at the gym says that not having sex makes you stronger! LMFAO! (happened tonight, I swear to God)
        Maybe not for a virgin but I know that going without sex can make me pretty damn mad and anger is a hell of a fuel for a good workout.
        Dont ask for a light load, Ask for a strong back,and also some huge biceps while your asking.

Comment

I hate the fact that I am looked at like I am from another planet when I am eatting my tuna straight from the can while stareing at the homade cheese danish, and apple fritters that one of the students grandma made with hate in my eyes. Yet if someone is getting unruly or needs lifted I am the first one they call.
          Dont ask for a light load, Ask for a strong back,and also some huge biceps while your asking.

Comment

Originally posted by Obeast
            I hate the fact that I am looked at like I am from another planet when I am eatting my tuna straight from the can while stareing at the homade cheese danish, and apple fritters that one of the students grandma made with hate in my eyes. Yet if someone is getting unruly or needs lifted I am the first one they call.
            You're swole, they arent, fuck'm.

Comment

I miss NOT eating....

Comment

Originally posted by JOCKTHEGLIDE
                I miss NOT eating....
                Yeah something about waking up and not eating for a few hours just feels good to me, I feel very functional then for some reason.

Comment

For me, if I dont eat, I feel like s$#&. I need to eat to function. This last week I didnt eat breakfast (running late for work) and I was out of it for a few hours, it sucked.

My body is now eating every 2.5 hours, and if I miss it, I'm done for.
                  A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Obeast
                    Maybe not for a virgin but I know that going without sex can make me pretty damn mad and anger is a hell of a fuel for a good workout.
                    Eh... LOL I would rather just get mine and be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by adrian andras
                      Yeah something about waking up and not eating for a few hours just feels good to me, I feel very functional then for some reason.
                      just how my body is I have to remind myself to eat other than that I can go for 12 hours without eating if not 24 hours. I feel more functional in fact if I dont eat breakfast. i wont get hungry till maye if that dinner time frame.......with lifting and taking supplements it keeps me disciplined about eating habits.

Comment

Originally posted by JOCKTHEGLIDE
                        just how my body is I have to remind myself to eat other than that I can go for 12 hours without eating if not 24 hours. I feel more functional in fact if I dont eat breakfast. i wont get hungry till maye if that dinner time frame.......with lifting and taking supplements it keeps me disciplined about eating habits.
                        I have days VERY similar to this, and I kick myself in the @ss nonstop for skipping meals. I am dead set on weighing 225 @ 5'10... and this won't happen unless I eat like I weigh 225... lol, so doing the usual slack off til I'm hungry thing just don't fly anymore, although I feel happier that way??... sigh such a paradox.

Comment

I don't really miss anything!

Comment

Originally posted by adrian andras
                            Oh yes, I cream my pants just thinking about it.

Disturbing.

And to cream over Taco Bell? Please. Get some REAL mexican food, not some processed, heart clogging, colon blocking, ass cancer that is Taco Bell.
                            Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
                            Purple Wraath
                            Green Magnitude
                            Orange Triad
                            White Flood
                            Blue Up
                            100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
                            US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

/\/\
                              Agreed!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan
                                Disturbing.

And to cream over Taco Bell? Please. Get some REAL mexican food, not some processed, heart clogging, colon blocking, ass cancer that is Taco Bell.
                                But thats what makes it so good!

Comment

Working...
                                X