Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you miss most since you've started living the "Body Building" Life Style?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you miss most since you've started living the "Body Building" Life Style?

i miss chocolate, such as M&Ms, and greasy bacon, and buttered stuff.

Life is better with my healthier lifestyle, but still, gotta miss a few things...

How about yall?

I've lifted since I was about 14-15, and I still eat junk food
    In other words, I feel I've gained, rather than lost things.

Comment

Haha dude if I could afford it, I would eat 3 pounds of bacon a day. Don't let bodybuilding destroy having a fun life, you should still go out and eat ice cream with the girl, or stay up all night.. WITH THE GIRL! lol just make sure you have a viable excuse for doing so! lol (hence the WITH THE GIRL thing.. LOL)

Comment

Taco Bell and Pizza Hut, I drool when I think of how amazing those things used to taste.
        A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sethva
          Taco Bell and Pizza Hut, I drool when I think of how amazing those things used to taste.
          But think about how you feel AFTER you eat it! UGH!

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
            But think about how you feel AFTER you eat it! UGH!
            exactly, but a nacho cheese chalupa, omfg. When I was in college, an early morning chalupa after 18 beers was almost climaxible (word?).

Comment

exactly, but a nacho cheese chalupa, omfg. When I was in college, an early morning chalupa after 18 beers was almost climaxible (word?).
              I've found that everyone who eats there orders the same thing everytime. For me that would be 2 beef gordita supremes, 2 orders of nachos and a soda.

Never a fan of the thick shell on the chulupa - Im a gordita fan.

On a side note, the order I get from taco bell contains 1,000+ calories in one meal. No wonder I feel sick afterwards!

Comment

lol how true, mine was 2 chalupas and 4 soft tacos, damnit now I'm drooling

Comment

nacho cheese chalupa, omfg.
                  Oh yes, I cream my pants just thinking about it.

Comment

I believe i miss the constant abuse of alcohol the most. I slightly miss using nicotine, but with the negative reprecussions it overwhelms the pleasure obtained through use.

I duno, i havent been real strict on diet lately, just been eating healthy to my best and working out hard. but yea, i would have to say getting wasted woudl be #1

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                      I believe i miss the constant abuse of alcohol the most. I slightly miss using nicotine, but with the negative reprecussions it overwhelms the pleasure obtained through use.

I duno, i havent been real strict on diet lately, just been eating healthy to my best and working out hard. but yea, i would have to say getting wasted woudl be #1
                      Ah, how could I forget to put "getting fucking hammered" on my list?

Comment

cheeseburgers, french fries, grilled cheese, PIZZA, Doritos, pretzels, tons of pasta, chicken fingers, bagels, cookies, brownies, ice cream, FAST food (KFC, BK, etc) the list could go on on what i miss BUT i traded it for a completely and ridiculously healthy lifestyle consisting of the same foods day in and day out.

the best way i tell my coworkers (who are fat, eat shit and dont work out) is that i eat for function, not for enjoyment. i only eat what my body requires. priceless moment was when my coworkers found my myspace page with some photos and they finally understand why i eat like i do.

would i do it all over again? definately. only next time, id start way earlier.

Comment

I'm going through the "explain to coworkers how I eat thing." I just sit in our lunch room and eat my chicken and veggies while they're out eating pizza and other yummy stuff.

Its ok though, at least I have to keep telling myself that.

Comment

Yeah, I love it when the fat sacks of fuck try to explain "proper diet" to me.

Comment

Originally posted by adrian andras
                              Yeah, I love it when the fat sacks of fuck try to explain "proper diet" to me.
                              LOL! Yer needin to cut yer carberhyroots and stop drinkin that der sodee pop. .... hahah even better is when the virgin at the gym says that not having sex makes you stronger! LMFAO! (happened tonight, I swear to God)

Comment

Working...
                              X