No announcement yet.

Va Tech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I heard on that video was 'blah blah blah blah'. There's no logical reason to go on a killing spree, therefor his manifesto is worthless.

Comment

they are stupid for giving it so much time, because idiot kids who are on the fence of going nuts like this guy, will see it as a reward for doing stupid shit like that.
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
        they are stupid for giving it so much time, because idiot kids who are on the fence of going nuts like this guy, will see it as a reward for doing stupid shit like that.
        I wholeheartedly agree with this^

Comment

Have they not tried blaming any rappers for his killing spree yet? You usually hear that by now.

Comment

Originally posted by adrian andras
            Have they not tried blaming any rappers for his killing spree yet? You usually hear that by now.

Yes. They also question Va Techs motif for allowing him to write his playwrights and work in the manner he had. Of course this presents a major issue in terms of violation of the freedom of speech, there fore va tech could do nothing to prevent a student (specially an english major) from writing, even if their work was twisted and demented.

My roomate is an english major and writes some pretty messed up stuff too... but hes funny and cool. in fact, i believe he may write a novel in the future about a college kid who has a roomate that is addicted to sex and has a bed in the storage closet of their apartment.

i like to say I am the inspiration for this piece of work. <3

Comment

Originally posted by adrian andras

Howard Stern played a clip of Dr. Phil (hate him) the other day talking about how violent video games are bad influences.

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                Yes. They also question Va Techs motif for allowing him to write his playwrights and work in the manner he had. Of course this presents a major issue in terms of violation of the freedom of speech, there fore va tech could do nothing to prevent a student (specially an english major) from writing, even if their work was twisted and demented.

My roomate is an english major and writes some pretty messed up stuff too... but hes funny and cool. in fact, i believe he may write a novel in the future about a college kid who has a roomate that is addicted to sex and has a bed in the storage closet of their apartment.

i like to say I am the inspiration for this piece of work. <3
                haha, nice book, I will buy one.

if they banned his writing Quentin terrantino would have been jailed long ago

Out Now:
                Purple Psyko
                Gold Feast
                Blue Gene
                Blue Growth
                REDuction AM/PM Shots
                Orange TRIad
                White Flood (5 Flavors)
                Black Hole
                Green Bulge
                White Blood 2
                Blue Up
                Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

Originally posted by Mos Jeff
                  Howard Stern played a clip of Dr. Phil (hate him) the other day talking about how violent video games are bad influences.
                  Dr phil isnt a real dr. if he has a phd its because oprah bought/got him one.

noone in the field of psychology likes him, yet i often watch his show (4-5x a year) and think to myself, god he is a dumbass.

ps: its ironic he is fat and has a diet plan...

Comment

noone in the field of psychology likes him, yet i often watch his show (4-5x a year) and think to myself, god he is a dumbass.

lol I think it was Mad TV that was making fun of him (they do so quite often). Where he was like "Hell you people will buy anything, I sold you a diet book, AND IM FAT!"

Comment

lmao, "I often watch his show (4-5x a year)" hahahha

Out Now:
                      Purple Psyko
                      Gold Feast
                      Blue Gene
                      Blue Growth
                      REDuction AM/PM Shots
                      Orange TRIad
                      White Flood (5 Flavors)
                      Black Hole
                      Green Bulge
                      White Blood 2
                      Blue Up
                      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

thats a little like dr. atkins promoting an all red-meat diet, and then having a heart attack. "not because of the diet" my ass!

Comment

or like comedian bill hicks dieing of cancer, after claiming he smoked so many cigs he went through 2 lighters a day.. and writing a pre-death letter stating "why me" "why now"

Comment

or like comedian bill hicks dieing of cancer, after claiming he smoked so many cigs he went through 2 lighters a day.. and writing a pre-death letter stating "why me" "why now"
                            ouch! sad but true...

Comment

my campus just cancelled all night classes and evacuated several building sin response to a suspicous packing being placed outside of a building...

my gfs assistantship office is in the building where the package was, but luckily she rolled out a little bit earlier to go to counseling in the library!

this world is gettin more f'ed up rapidly.. im frightened for the future.. and specifically my future in the inner city campus of Temple.. =x

Comment

my campus just cancelled all night classes and evacuated several building sin response to a suspicous packing being placed outside of a building...

my gfs assistantship office is in the building where the package was, but luckily she rolled out a little bit earlier to go to counseling in the library!

this world is gettin more f'ed up rapidly.. im frightened for the future.. and specifically my future in the inner city campus of Temple.. =x

Damn, that's rough!
                                Only a few more years and with your degree you can move out to the sticks.

Plus Spartans arent afraid!!! *yeah, watching 300! i got the dvd suckas!*

In all seriousness, we live in a crazy f'd up world. Lots of crazy stuff happens, and it's just going to get worse. The filipinos beleive that the outcome of everything that happens has been predetermined, so they are never afraid - what happens was meant to be. That's how I try to live my life. We've all been through some shit, but what has gotten me through mine is faith and trust in God (and controlled labs Supplements). Whatever happens is meant to be, and must come to pass.
                                Last edited by RenegadeRows; 04-19-2007, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X