Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tommys DCP log

Started my DCP officially.
    Took 2 caps, waited 1/2 hour....had 3 egg whites, 1 cup oatmeal, 1/2 banana, and 2 pieces dry wheat toast.
    Will workout around noon.
    Stay tuned, my scale needs batterys so I'll let you know about starting weight later today.
    Faith is the substance of things hoped for......HEBREWS

4/15

Just did a heavy shoulder workout. (I love shoulders) After that, I hopped into weighted dips. It was kinda painful since I pushed so hard with shoulders, so I cut that short. Not much else to report. I 'll take my next 2 caps after my post w/o protein. Dinner will be at 5' ish. After that, I'll do a serious ab workout. Catch ya later!!
    p.s. I didn't take my caps before my workout, cause it was too close to the am dosage. Tomorrow, I'll time it so its right before the w/o.

Comment

4/16

1st 2 caps : 6am
      breakfast- kashi cereal w nonfat milk, 1 apple, protein shake
      10am: peanut butter on wheat

2nd 2 caps: 12:30
      canned tuna, celery

2:30- protein shake

3:00- WORKOUT (chest)

Today was a great w/o. Felt strong as hell throughtout the entire workout.
      Flatbench
      DB flys
      Superset bench/flys
      Inclined bench drop sets
      Inclined flys
      Crossovers
      ended with weighted dips

Dinner will be (I have no friggin clue yet) lol

note to remember: DCP closer to workout is a big difference from yesterdays workout.

Comment

Hey Tommy,

I am going to move this under the Non-CL logs unless you are loggint ti with some of our products.

Let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
          Hey Tommy,

I am going to move this under the Non-CL logs unless you are loggint ti with some of our products.

Let me know.
          Oh ok, well I'm currently usin Glycer Grow, if that matters.

Comment

4/18

Took my finals in school today (Lincoln Tech). Not the school final, just the course final, so I was up all friggin night reading. Skipped breakfast, well I had a banana. Took the 1st 2 caps at 8:30, and had an apple with some instant oatmeal from the vending machine. That sucked. Goin so long sugarless, even the lil sweetest thing is too much. Anyway, workout will follow. I still need to get my scale fixed. lol

Comment

Working...
            X