Initial White Flood review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Initial White Flood review

Today was my first day on the FLOOD, and i must say it was awesome!

The flavor was not as good as i thought it would be givin how much i like GM and PW, but after adding some more water is was fine.

I took two scoops the first time and it defintly hit the spot! After a few minutes a got a smooth tingle feeling going on throughout my body. The workout was insane, i didnt want it to end, great focus and great pumps.

I was actually a pretty big fan of NOXplode, i know alot of people bash on it but it worked very well for me, but the cost and amount i had to take to feel anything was getting way to high. WF is now my goto pre workout supp.

I also started Jungle Warfare today, combined with WF, GG, GM, and PW, project get huge for summer is in full effect!

Sweet first impressions. I'm looking forward to hearing your results!

Comment

nice review, thanks
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Yea BUDDAY !!

Keep us updated

Comment

I only took one scoop my first few times and didn't feel any tingle. I tried two scoops and still no tingle however during all workouts with WHITE FLOOD I focused more and was able to complete the mind-muscle contraction

Comment

Originally posted by tstrenuous10
            I only took one scoop my first few times and didn't feel any tingle. I tried two scoops and still no tingle however during all workouts with WHITE FLOOD I focused more and was able to complete the mind-muscle contraction
            Took me a few days to feel the tingle. But the mind muscle connection is very important............

Comment

Working...
            X