best appetite suppresser?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jdiritto
    EC = untouchable in appetite supression.

No, you ever try Syntrax SUBDUE? if not I wouldn't say EC is the best then, I stacked subdue and Mega Hoodie, that was insane, I didn't want to eat all, I had to force myself to eat..
    If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

Originally posted by Syntrax Subdue
      Directions:
      Take 1 Capsule one hour before meals 1-3 times daily. Do not take more than 3 times daily, and do not use longer than 8 weeks.
      is it because your taking it strictly before meals? so when your hungry you pop one, and dont feel hungry anymore? or does it actually supress your appetite all day long?

Comment

Red Acid is da bomb!

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
          is it because your taking it strictly before meals? so when your hungry you pop one, and dont feel hungry anymore? or does it actually supress your appetite all day long?
          My appetite was suppressed all day long, I had to actuall force myself to eat, which I never had to do.. I stakced it with Now's mega hoodia. It worked for me.
          If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

Stack some Red Acid with some Lean Green maybe?
            + =

Comment

yea

i dont know how much hoodia is in it, but thermolife zappetite supressed my appetite (as did Red Acid)

EC stack worked well for it too.

Comment

the one that has worked the best for me was Ergopharm AMP. that stuff works well. I lost 20 pounds in a month on that.

Jdub

Comment

Working...
                X