No announcement yet.

Tub of NOXplode is just about empty...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tub of NOXplode is just about empty...

What can yall tell me that will sell me on this new WHITEFLOOD?

Well I can tell you that your NOxplode is just an overpriced reason to poo 5 times a day with gas that clears rooms. I'll let the smooth talkers sell you on the White Flood.
    Failure is only a word. I don't plan on giving it meaning

Comment

Originally posted by malky
      Well I can tell you that your NOxplode is just an overpriced reason to poo 5 times a day with gas that clears rooms. I'll let the smooth talkers sell you on the White Flood.
      lol nah my Xplode doesnt upset my stomach, I think most people dont wait the 2 hours after a meal and thats why there's so much complaining.

Xplode just doesnt have the same effect it used to. I been hearing that FLOOD is pretty powerful stuff...so I may be ordering it with my next supplement order.

Comment

I am really liking FLOOD so far. I am getting great energy and endurance from it and am able to push myself harder during workouts. If you want more details on it you can check out my log
        http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=2463

its a copy of the one I am running on bb.com

Comment

i also just finished my noxplode, and am waiting for WHITE FLOOD to arrive.

Ive had so much success with CL products that i figure WF will be no different.

Comment

i was, and am still a big fan of no xplode. i currently have a log on white flood and love it too. They both kick ass, but white flood has so many more scoops.
            17 year old FREAKST

SUPPLEMENTS.NET REP

Comment

White Flood 39.99 for 12.5 weeks of Product at Cl's recommended dosage
              NoXplode 38.95 for 2.66 weeks of Product at BSN's recommended dosage

Assuming You work out 4 x per week
              Dont ask for a light load, Ask for a strong back,and also some huge biceps while your asking.

Comment

Originally posted by Obeast
                White Flood 39.99 for 12.5 weeks of Product at Cl's recommended dosage
                NoXplode 38.95 for 2.66 weeks of Product at BSN's recommended dosage

Assuming You work out 4 x per week
                Very convincing.

Comment

Let me just start out by saying that I feel VERY little from stimulants. I can take caffeine before sleep, I took the E/C stack and barely felt anything, and I tried the sample of NO Xplode and felt nothing. Redline RTD's have been the only thing to actually give me the feeling of increased energy.

With all that being said, I have been using WF for a couple weeks now and I'm pretty impressed. I still don't feel too much in terms of straight energy, but my focus and energy has definitely improved. I definitely recommend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mos Jeff
                    Let me just start out by saying that I feel VERY little from stimulants. I can take caffeine before sleep, I took the E/C stack and barely felt anything, and I tried the sample of NO Xplode and felt nothing. Redline RTD's have been the only thing to actually give me the feeling of increased energy.

With all that being said, I have been using WF for a couple weeks now and I'm pretty impressed. I still don't feel too much in terms of straight energy, but my focus and energy has definitely improved. I definitely recommend.
                    It was designed for that instead of the hyped up wired feeling. WE wnated a more sustained energy and focus.

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
                      It was designed for that instead of the hyped up wired feeling. WE wnated a more sustained energy and focus.

Yeah, I'm just pleasantly surprised that I actually feel this sustained energy. Either way, great product.

Comment

Originally posted by adrian andras
                        lol nah my Xplode doesnt upset my stomach, I think most people dont wait the 2 hours after a meal and thats why there's so much complaining.
                        Not true.

Comment

Originally posted by ncangey0513
                          Not true.
                          Well I'll be damned.

Anyways, NOXplode really starts to suck after the second tub for some reason. Seein as im out of mag as well, and seein as BB.com put up some new combos...i think im gonna go ahead and give this FLOOD a try

Comment

Working...
                          X