Thread: #22's White Blood Review

Default #22's White Blood Review

I had never planned on getting White Blood because I always thought that it looked rediculously under-dosed. Despite that I always loved how CL has multiple antioxidants included, which is something I think ever company need to add to their NOs.

I had some great pumps w WB. The inworkout pumps were almost perfect, they were not too much / painfull and allowed me to continue pushing hard while enjoying the swoleness. I cant say this is the best NO Ive used, but then again I dont have a favorite one; it is def in the top 2 or 3 though that is for sure. One thing that I did notice w WB that I didnt w the others is that my pump lasted longer after the workout...often times up to an hour or so. Throughout the day I would notice a small pump while doin certain things like washing my hair or mowing which was awsome to notice (and showoff)........

Quote Originally Posted by NumberTwentyTwo
    I had never planned on getting White Blood because I always thought that it looked rediculously under-dosed. Despite that I always loved how CL has multiple antioxidants included, which is something I think ever company need to add to their NOs.

I had some great pumps w WB. The inworkout pumps were almost perfect, they were not too much / painfull and allowed me to continue pushing hard while enjoying the swoleness. I cant say this is the best NO Ive used, but then again I dont have a favorite one; it is def in the top 2 or 3 though that is for sure. One thing that I did notice w WB that I didnt w the others is that my pump lasted longer after the workout...often times up to an hour or so. Throughout the day I would notice a small pump while doin certain things like washing my hair or mowing which was awsome to notice (and showoff)........
    Thanks for the feedback man !!

The pumps do last longer than most and has been the best out fo all the NO supps I have taken. Good feedback!

Thread Information