Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Lee and Controlled Labs Part Ways.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Lee and Controlled Labs Part Ways.....

As many of you know John Lee has been our sponsored athlete for the past year or so and has made appearances with his own section on our site as well as in all of ours ads in national magazines. John has been a great asset to the company and has helped us grow tremendously over the past year.

With his contract ending later this month, John has opted to pursue other career options that are more mainstream and we wish him the best of luck in the future. We part in very good terms and I am sure john will still hang out, albeit less often, on bodybuilding.com and controlledlabsforum.com. We know John will one day be, like PT calls him, John “Hollywood” Lee and he better remember all of us when he is making his multi-million dollar feature films

In closing, it will be impossible to replace John, but we will be opening a thread shortly to look for a new sponsored athlete (which is why I put this in company promotion instead of misc) that could take over the responsibilities that John had, including appearing in our national ads, appearing on our website, co-moderating our forum, answering emails at trainer@controlledlabs.com, participating in new product development and answering customer related questions on the message boards.

From the team at Controlled Labs, we wish John a very successful future.
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Wow, that is very surprising indeed.

Good luck John, I wish you the best in your endevours.

-Jon

Comment

Great opportunity for someone new however.

Too bad I don't show up on film...

Comment

very true, he is a great cl athlete and a great friend.

the opportunity is now there for anyone who thinks he or she has what it takes.
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)
        Black Hole
        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
        Green Bulge
        White Blood 2
        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
        Blue Up
        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Didnt see this one coming
          A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Everytime I read the title of this thread, I can't help but be saddened.. Honestly, I didn't know it was going to affect me very much until I sent the last email to Tank yesterday.. After I hit the "send" button, it became quite a emotional rollercoaster ride for me..

I've been with CL for more than a year now, ever since last Jan, and over the months and months of being with the company, I've grown close bonds with all of the team members.. It really is a different feeling waking up today knowing after April 21st, I will no longer be a part of CL..

In life, we have to move on at times, but that doesn't make the experience any less painful. I'm hurting right now, inside.. I chose to move on not because of the company but because it was time for me to change directions in life and refocus on some parts of mine that has been neglected in the past year and a half. Still, this feels like saying good bye one last time to a long time good friend...

CL has taken care of me in a lot of aspects of my life. The crew gave me great flexibility and opened many doors for me. When I joined CL, I was at a low point in my life, regardless of how my physique looked at the time.. Now, looking back, I'm on higher grounds..

CL was the beginning of the last chapter, and it's time to close it to start anew.. Along with the parting with CL, many other things will be shed to bring closure. I made a difficult choice, one that I will sleep restlessly on for the next few days..
            www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

No regrets homie; your living your life and thats all you can do. you blessed controlled labs with your dedication and loyalty, but it wasn't meant for you to do forever. you have to follow your heart and mind in all decisions you make, even the pointless ones, or you will never fully enjoy the life you are blessed with.

i wish you well in all aspects, and hope you continue to have a presence after you step down .

Comment

you've done so much for controlled labs, it's truely sad to see you go. I'm sure everyone here is going to miss you. I hope you pursue your goals.
                i will take 10 scoops of white flood and green mag in your honor.
                17 year old FREAKST

SUPPLEMENTS.NET REP

Comment

Good luck with everything you do -- you have helped me countless times in the past and I wish you the best...

Comment

Good luck John!

Comment

Wow, unreal. If it wasn't for John ending up on bb.com as the playboy of the month, I don't think I'd have come across CL as a real viable company intent on putting out the best products out there. For that, I can only say thank you. I wish you the best John, now move your ass over so I can take that contract over...

Ps. I need PERKS, PERKS I tell you!!

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
                      Purple Wraath
                      Green Magnitude
                      Orange Triad
                      White Flood
                      Blue Up
                      100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
                      US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

thanks everyone.. I love you guys.
                        www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

damn cant someone give the brother a hug?
                          A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                            thanks everyone.. I love you guys.
                            No HOMO.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
                            Purple Wraath
                            Green Magnitude
                            Orange Triad
                            White Flood
                            Blue Up
                            100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
                            US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Sorry to hear John, I hope everything works out for you. I sincerely wish you the best , and look forward to hearing from you in some other way shape or form, good luck!

Comment

Working...
                              X