No announcement yet.

Purple Wraath Ver3 log by JD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not lifting today. would rather get better than stay in my current state and struggle through a crappy lift.

Comment

good lift today.. i threw alot of diff body parts together so i could make u p for the fact i missed alot this week.

incline bench - 10x135,185,185,185,6x185,10x135
      incline DB hammer curls - 10x30,40,40,30 (one arm at a time each set)
      sled calf raises - 4x10x5plates a side

db bench - 10x80,90,90,100,6x100
      calf raises - 5x10x5plates a side

standing W bar curls - 3x10x35pd a side
      leaning forward db hammer curls - 3x10x30pd (both arms at once each et)

seated low cable rows - 3x10x135
      dips - 3x10

felt good. got a fresh haircut righ tbefore. all i wore was shorts and a short sleeve shirt, but i sweated a ton... think today is the warmest its been all year, and the field houses basement (wher ethe weights are) is horribly vented/aired... theres 1 door in the corner they prop open. lol

supp usage/timing was as normal.

been feelin a great pump in my arms all week, even tho ive been sick (i was coughing up blood/snot for a day or two, it sucked). im healthy now tho

Comment

Sounds like things are lookin' up

Comment

def. i just found a full sample pack of anabolic innovations protein line and amino acid line. thats exciting. i get to drink some weird flavors sometime soon!

next week liftings gonna be rough.

monday - intenrship all day
          tuesday - final at 8am than im good. got a family dinner then im driving to philly after.
          wends - interviews @ Temple from 830am til 3pm. then i gotta stop in at my profs house for our last class/dinner party on the way back to school.
          thursday - job training all day
          friday - job training all day
          saturday - graduation!

im excitied for it all tho, and once the weekends over ill be able to start movign my gear into my girlfriends new apt. for the summer , that should be very enjoyable. haha
          Last edited by jiritt0; 05-06-2007, 01:00 PM.

Comment

got in the gym today.. may be the last time for a little bit.. super busy from now til saturday. and then I duno what will happen once I graduate and all. I'm pretty sure our campus gym has beat hours over the summer, so i'll have to find a place to lift in town. im prolly going to the beach for a few days next week (16-20) to celebrate graduation alone with the womans relaxing by the water...

anytways it was an okay lift.. it was hard to focus knowing it was prolly the last time ill lift in the gym i have been for 4 years! i cleaned my locker out afterward and was sad to walk out =(

i think graduation is finally hitting me.. took my last final today..wont be on campus again til i get the fake piece of paper and a random handshake after sitting around for 3+ hours in an ugly robe with a weird hat.

anyways workout:

bench - 10x135,185,205,215,8x215,10x185,135
            DB hammers - 3x10x30
            cable chord tricep pushdowns - 3x10x150
            cable str bar tricep pushdowns - 3x10x175
            cable high flies - 3x10x45pd
            pec deck -3x10x135pd
            W bar curls - 3x10x35pd a side

the split up was real weird.. i did 2 of 1 than 2 of the next lift and came back to to the final set of the previous lift than did 2 of the next lift and came back to do the final set of the previous unfinished lift... if that makes any sense congratulations!

driving to philly tonight to crash at a buddies house, than interviews @ Temple for grad assistantships all day tomorrow..whoopie!

illupdate a midway type review during my lil break from the gym when i have spare time.

Comment

sad news ladies and gents.

1 - I haven't lifted since the date of the above post (5/8) !

2 - I've been drinking a bit more than normal (college graduation/post graduation)

3 - I "inheritied" a ton of free food, which is mostly junk (but free!!!)

4 - I don't think i'm joining a gym this summer for financial reasons, i need to inquire about the only one in town, but I doubt it will happen (living in center city philadelphia this fall for grad school, everything is rediculously expensive there!)

5 - my girlfriend won't be getting the internet at her house this summer (unless I con her into buying it or pay for it)

6 - I feel fat n lazy =x (worst of all)

luckily, I have some other things worth mentioning.

1 - I've been getting a pretty good workout the last two or three days moving all my gear and my girlfriends into our new apartment (for what that is worth)

2 - Once I'm officially moved, I'll have nothing to do but work. which means, alot of spare time to educate myself on things ive always wanted

3 - once the free food is gone, i'm buying only healthy stuff. and i intend to watch my diet alot closer now that im done w/classes and all and living on my own (kind of)

4 - I will be running as my main source of exercise til I'm at grad school and the gym is free again. I also may bring my 50lb curl bar and swiss ball to my new apt. pushups and situps will be done alot.. maybe ill find a chinup/pullup bar type situation tooo!!

5 - Hope to be able to afford multiple protein shakes a day as i begin working in the next week or so

6 - I'm stoked to break in my new running shoes and hopeful for a lovely summer season upcoming!!!

7 - living with my girlfriend means alot more sex (which is hard for me to imagine) which is good cardio and great for the soul/spirit

8 - i duno im just rambling now...

but yea, in essence, I prolly won't be able to fully finish this log as anticpated .. =(

if I do not have internet this summer at my house, I will try to post randomly when I have access to the web (may be able to use campus labs, or friends houses occasionaly)

I'll keep some notes on the rest of the product log and attempt to recreate a final review part at a later date

sooner coming is a midway review on the first half of this log ..

Comment

First Reaction When Opening Tub:

Smells better than ver1, looks more grainy/fine of a powder as well

Mixability: 10/10:

Wow. that's all I can say. let it sit 5 mins in a shaker bottle and your pretty much good to go after a few shakes during that period! sometimes you will need to shake the last few drinks if you dont chug it right away to make sure its mixed perfectly at the bottom of the bottle. overall: big improvement from the orginal product!!!

Taste: 7/10:

I hate grape flavored stuff, so it sucks drinking it. and i think the flavor kind of makes me want to delay working out til i get it out of my mouth. other than that, its good. no clumps, no weird after tastes or anything, just tastes grape. i thinkt heres a lemonade one coming out? that sounds good to me! i mixed it with bsl go! fruit punch alot too, good taste with that. I'm sure other grape and similiar tasting products added mix weill with it also.

Energy and Focus: 8/10:

<3 eaa's rock. add some kind of caffeine and PW is awesome preworkout. I can only imagine the additives if you use white flood (i have never used yet). prolly is redic. anyways, PW is great alone. with caffeine or a stimulant added its even better (why i only gave it the 8)

Stamina. Endurance and Recovery: 10/10:

awesome. off the top of my head, i would have to say PW is one of my fav preworkour products for endurance/stamina during the exercise, and it aides in recovery from the get go. when I megadosed it in the past with ver1 i was never sore! def. a solid product for anyone to use

Side Effects:

dehydration risk - eaa breath - poopy grape flavor for grape flavor haters =x

Last Comments:

awesome product. expect it from controleld labs. I was shocked at the noticable changes since ver1 (last time i could afford PW). as always, controlled labs team is provided the customer with the best product possible at an shockingly low price . 1 tub can last near 3 months if used preworkout

Overall Rating:

9/10 cos of the grape flavoring

Comment

been runnin alot and doing some mini-make shift exercises with a 55pd DB set and W bar I have.. can do shoulders/squats/etc and obviously curls/what the bars meant for

bout 1/4 or so bottle of the PW left. it's awesome pre-run. i feel the energy blast in right when i start getting into it after I warm up walking-light jogging ..usually drink it like 10mins before i head out or so.

I miss t he gym alot and def. gonna get real sore come fall w hen im back in school and got a free location.
                  Last edited by jiritt0; 06-11-2007, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Sounding good

Comment

Working...
                    X