Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purple WRAATH V3 review

PurplE WrAAth V3 Review

OK Guys I have been Using PurplE WrAAth now for a week and have been loving the taste of it and couldn't figure out why people did not like V2. The answer was that the whole time I had V3 and didn't even realize it. Now that I know I am writing my review on it. The taste is very sweet but in a "soothing" way. Personally I have been adding less then the recommended amount of water for my 20min PWO serving because I like then powerful "Grape" flavor it can deliver. For during workout I add the recommended amount so that it will last all workout and let me tell you the taste is all its cracked up to be. It does taste just like candy, in fact it tastes like a slightly melted grape Popsicle(but cold). Overall CL was not overstating the taste of this product at all. Nice Job Controlled Labs!

Taste 9.5/10

*This is just a review of the V3(i.e. taste) part of PurplE WrAAth if you want a full review of the product(i.e. effectiveness, mixability,etc) check out my log for that review. Link is in my Signature.
    Last edited by cboesger; 04-05-2007, 05:47 PM.

Change title and location

Can a MOD change the title of this and/or move it I didn't mean to poet is here sorry about that CL

Comment

Thanks Guys!

Comment

Originally posted by cboesger
        Thanks Guys!
        <--- Purple WRATHIES

Comment

Working...
        X