Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cboesger's Bulking By Knowing His Colors!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cboesger's Bulking By Knowing His Colors!

Expectations

Expectations For Individual Products and Stack

WhiteFLOOD
    • I am hoping this product will give me increased strength, stamina, and Endurance while providing extreme pumps. Another expectation is that it will enhance creatine utilization from the GreenMAGnitude.

GlycerGrow
    • I am expecting Cell Volumization, increase in Vascularity, Growth, and for it to aid in Recovery. This product is also suppose to help with better creatine absorption.

GreenMAGnitude
    • I hoping for Improved Strength, with increases in Stamina and Performance. The secondary attribute that I am expecting is greater protein synthesis. The one that I shouldn't have to mention but will is that I want the great "Juicy Green Sour Apple,Just like CANDY, Flavor"...AMAZING!

PurplE WrAAth
    • I am expecting a increase endurance, focus, stamina, and muscle recovery. Also explosive strength, power, and energy with increases in muscle mass are also to be expected.

Stack Expectations
    • Overall I am expecting to see a good combination of all the individual products attributes and hoping that they will aid in my bulk by triggering muscle growth and strength, with increases in energy, focus, stamina and endurance.

Comment

Initial Impression and First Thoughts

Initial Impressions and First Thoughts

WhiteFLOOD
      • Mixability 10/10-FLOOD mixes very well in the regular cup that I use with 10oz of water. A few swirls with a spoon and it was completely dissolved. The Electric lemonade taste is great and gives a good JOLT with the first sip!
      • Focus 9/10-While in the gym I had great concentration and my mind did not wander at all. It was like my entire world was just lifting, which I guess it should be while at the gym. The only negative aspect was that I wish that I could time it better for my workout but I am sure that I will get it right by the end of this log.
      • Energy 9.5/10-I did get really good energy from this product, the feeling it gave me was like I could lift anything. It made me want to do a max-out on each set.
      • Pumps 8/10-The pumps were quite good as well. I saw veins in my forearm that I didn't even know I had. Since I am stacking this with GlycerGrow the pumps that I am expecting should be phenomenal!
      • Endurance 9/10-I feel that most of the endurance that I received from this product were from the increase in energy because it made me want to do more so naturally I felt like I could. Loved the feeling and am expecting great things from it.

GlycerGrow
      • Mixability 3/10-It does not mix well at all in water but I never expected it too in the first place. It is a nice taste just throwing it in your mouth and chasing it with whatever CL product I am currently using.
      • Focus 8/10-Not really intended to make you more focused but I did basically because of all the hype surrounding the product so in turn made me more focused in the gym. Not a bad side effect.
      • Pumps 10/10-The pumps that I have seen from this product have been incredible. I come out of the gym looking like a Roadmap!
      • Endurance 9/10-I saw some really good gains from it and was able to push more weight then I could before. I am hoping that on my full cycle this time with it that I will see even better gains from it.

PurplE WrAAth
      • Mixability 6/10-This product didn't mix very well for me at all. I thought that after I took my initial serving it would dissolve more throughout my workout but didn't. It still left "bits" in my shaker bottle. Not a big deal however just added water in the end and swigged the last bit down. The taste was also good I am not sure what alot of people were bitching about.
      • Focus 9.5/10-I received great focus from it. I could feel myself concentrating even more then before on the sets ahead of me.
      • Energy 9/10-The good energy and focus lead to a great workout. This really helped during light cardio days when I didn't feel like doing much anyway.
      • Endurance 8/10-It gave me good endurance and helped in recovery. Normally after a hard workout I feel tired and worn down but not after using this product I was ready to go the next day.

GreenMAGnitude
      • Mixability 6/10-This mixed better then the PurplE WrAAth but that isn't saying much. Although it did not mix well in the beginning a little extra stirring and water made it end up working well. The taste is AMAZING, as Controlled Labs says it's CANDY!
      • Focus 8/10-The focus I got from this was great I really felt ready to go for my workout and couldn't wait to start.
      • Energy 9/10-I loved the energy this gave me. The Tyrosine that Controlled Labs added was a great addition for a good jolt.
      • Strength 8/10-Right now I can't really comment on the long term usage strength gains but feel like it has helped and is giving me a good increase.

Overall I fell that I will be seeing some great things from this stack and hope that I can see the maximum benefits that can come from it!

Comment

Measurements For Begining Of Week 1

Measurements For Beginning Of Week 1
        • Height:6'2" (+0")
        • Waist:27" (-.125")
        • Thighs:19.5" (+0")
        • BodyFat:6.5% (+0")
        • Calves:13.75" (+.125")
        • Chest:36.875" (+.25")
        • Forearms:10.625" (+.125")
        • Arms/Biceps:12.25" (+.25")
        • Shoulders:45" (+0")
        • Hips:31" (+0")
        • Neck:13.875" (+.5")

Comments:Overall I am happy with the gains that I saw from this past week of working out. I am up 2lbs with no change in bodyfat. As well as that increase I had good gains in the "major" muscle areas. This upcoming week should be a good week and am looking forward to throwing everything together and putting things in full swing!

Looking Ahead-Upper Body Workout Monday

Comment

Change In Supplement Timing

Change In Supplement Timing
          • With the help and advice of Controlled Labs Reps I have changed the timing of my supplements to gain their maximum effects. The new timing is listed below.

90 Minutes Pre-Workout-Whey Protein Shake

45 Minutes Pre-Workout-2 Scoops GreenMAGnitude, 2 Scoops GlycerGrow

30 Minutes Pre-Workout-2 Scoops WhiteFLOOD

20 Minutes Pre-Workout-1 Scoop PurplE WrAAth

During Workout-1 Scoop GlycerGrow, 1 Scoop PurplE WrAAth

Immediately Post-Workout-1 Scoop GlycerGrow, Whey Protein Shake

Comment

looking great so far
            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
            Purple Psyko
            Gold Feast
            Blue Gene
            Blue Growth
            REDuction AM/PM Shots
            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
            Orange TRIad
            White Flood (5 Flavors)
            Black Hole
            Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
            Green Bulge
            White Blood 2
            Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
            Blue Up
            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
            GlycerGrow (Elements line)
            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
            Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Day 1-Upper Body Workout 1

Day 1-Upper Body Workout 1

Total Workout Time- 1 Hour 15 Min.
              • Warmup Crunches
                1. BW x 35
                2. BW x 35
                3. BW x 35
                4. BW x 35
              • Bench
                1. 105 x 12
                2. 120 x 10
                3. 125 x 8
                4. 130 x 6
                5. 140 x 4
              • DB Flyes
                1. 45 x 12
              • Wide Grip Lat PullDown
                1. 90 x 12
                2. 90 x 10
                3. 95 x 8
                4. 100 x 6
                5. 100 x 4
              • One Arm DB Row
                1. 45 x 12
              • Plate Raise
                1. 45 x 12
                2. 45 x 12
                3. 45 x 12
                4. 45 x 12
              • BB Curl
                1. 95 x 12
                2. 95 x 10
                3. 100 x 8
                4. 100 x 6
                5. 100 x 4
              • DB Curl
                1. 30 x 12
              • Overhead DB Press
                1. 65 x 12
                2. 65 x 10
                3. 70 x 8
                4. 70 x 6
                5. 75 x 4
              • Tricep Kickbacks
                1. 35 x 12
              • Stretching

Comments:
              WhiteFLOOD-The pumps that I got today were really good along with a nice "jolt" of energy that hit right after my first set. Also had decent focus throughout the workout, mind didn't wander too much from the set at hand.

GlycerGrow-I am really excited about what I felt today in terms of pumps. It is the same feeling that I got on my first run with this product and shortly after this feeling came AMAZING pumps and vascularity. I am only expecting great things because it's stacked with WhiteFLOOD

GreenMAGnitude-I felt a nice energy boost when I took it that got me in the mood to lift but was then overcome by the force of energy from the FLOOD

PurplE WrAAth-I felt great throughout my workout and this kept me going. I prefer drinking this to water through the workout because of the nice "stim" I seem to get from it. When the FLOOD starts to wear off the WrAAth is there to take over. Soreness was also kept to a minimum after hitting the gym.

Looking Ahead-Lower Body Workout Tuesday

Comment

Day 2-Lower Body Workout 1

Day 2-Lower Body Workout 1

Total Workout Time- 1 Hour
                • Warmup Crunches
                  1. BW x 35
                  2. BW x 35
                  3. BW x 35
                  4. BW x 35
                  5. BW x 35
                • Seated Leg Press
                  1. 185 x 12
                  2. 185 x 10
                  3. 200 x 8
                  4. 200 x 6
                  5. 200 x 4
                • Leg Extensions
                  1. 95 x 12
                • DB Lunges
                  1. 50 x 12
                  2. 55 x 10
                  3. 60 x 8
                  4. 60 x 6
                  5. 65 x 4
                • Straight Leg Deadlift
                  1. 115 x 12
                • Seated Calf Raises
                  1. 200 x 12
                  2. 200 x 10
                  3. 200 x 8
                  4. 200 x 8
                  5. 200 x 8
                • Standing Heal Raises
                  1. 45 x 12
                • Stretching

Comments:
                WhiteFLOOD-Pumps today were not as noticeable as yesterday but that is expected since it was lower body today. However I did get some good vascularity in my calf muscles.

GlycerGrow-Like I said yesterday it feels like the GlycerGrow is really starting to take its full effect. Should be seeing some really good things in the upcoming days.

GreenMAGnitude-Again a good initial energy boost and still GREAT tasting. Really expecting some good long term gains from this product.

PurplE WrAAth-My body felt great today no soreness or discomfort from the workout yesterday. Am still liking the feeling I get while taking this during the workout.

Looking Ahead-Stretching and Light Cardio Wednesday

Comment

Day 3-Stretching With Bands and Light Cardio 1

Day 3-Stretching With Bands and Light Cardio 1

Total Workout Time-45 Minutes
                  • 25 Minutes of Stretching With High Tension Resistance Band(Areas Worked Below)
                    1. Chest
                    2. Arms
                    3. Back
                    4. Hips
                    5. Hamstrings
                    6. Quads

• 20 Minutes Light Interval Cardio Training
                    • 5 Min. Level 8
                    • 3 Min. Level 5
                    • 2 Min. Level 8
                    • 3 Min. Level 5
                    • 2 Min. Level 8
                    • 3 Min. Level 5
                    • 2 Min. Level 8

Comments:
                  WhiteFLOOD-Loving the energy that I am getting, it is still delivering a nice "jolt" of energy right around when I start and then stays with me for the majority of the workout. The only noticeable pump that I had today was in my chest and calves after the cardio.

GlycerGrow-Like I said for the FLOOD the only pumps I had were in my chest and calves but am hoping for some good pumps for tomorrows Upper Body Workout.

GreenMAGnitude-Nothing really new to report here but once again most of this products gains are happening behind the scenes and should show threw increases in strength and size.

PurplE WrAAth-I am definitely feeling the recovery and stamina gains from this product. In the past when I would do cardio after a Lower Body Workout I would be sore and have trouble with striding out. Not this time I was surprisingly "ready" to go.
                  • As a quick note the increase in stamina can be attributed to each individual products since they are all marketed to do so. I feel however that since PurplE WrAAth was the only one that I had not tried before and this good increase in stamina came at this time that I can attribute the increase to it at this time. In Addition I have no doubt that the rest are also adding to stamina but the WrAAth was just "icing" on the cake.

Looking Ahead-Upper Body Workout Thursday

Comment

Day 4-Upper Body Workout 2

Day 4-Upper Body Workout 2

Total Workout Time- 1 Hour 15 Min.
                    • Warmup Crunches
                      1. BW x 35
                      2. BW x 35
                      3. BW x 35
                      4. BW x 35
                    • Bench
                      1. 115 x 12
                      2. 120 x 10
                      3. 125 x 8
                      4. 130 x 6
                      5. 140 x 4
                    • DB Flyes
                      1. 45 x 12
                    • Wide Grip Lat PullDown
                      1. 95 x 12
                      2. 95 x 10
                      3. 100 x 8
                      4. 100 x 6
                      5. 105 x 4
                    • One Arm DB Row
                      1. 45 x 12
                    • Plate Raise
                      1. 45 x 12
                      2. 45 x 12
                      3. 45 x 12
                      4. 45 x 12
                    • BB Curl
                      1. 95 x 12
                      2. 95 x 10
                      3. 100 x 8
                      4. 100 x 6
                      5. 100 x 4
                    • DB Curl
                      1. 35 x 12
                    • Overhead DB Press
                      1. 65 x 12
                      2. 65 x 10
                      3. 70 x 8
                      4. 75 x 6
                      5. 75 x 4
                    • Tricep Kickbacks
                      1. 35 x 12
                    • Stretching

Comments:
                    WhiteFLOOD-Really nice pumps today in my forearms and biceps, and a decent pump in my chest. The energy today, while still quite good, hit me a little later then usual which was kind of weird because I haven’t changed any timing. I’ll be keeping an eye on this.

GlycerGrow-My biceps and forearms got a great pump, I think the FLOOD and GlycerGrow are becoming a great 1-2 punch.

GreenMAGnitude-I am definitely starting to see some really good increases in strength, while nothing exceptional, I can tell that it is working. Still liking the initial energy boost that I get, it makes those last few miuntes of work fly by!

PurplE WrAAth-Focus and Stamina were noticeably higher today then normal making a nice addition to my workout. The WrAAth along with the stretching that I am doing is really helping with recovery, no soreness at all which I occasionally get in my hamstrings after cardio.
                    • Update: I now know why I have been loving the taste of my PurplE WrAAth so much. It is because I have the V3 and didn't even realize it. Now that I now I have the V3 I will write a review on it outside of this log. BTW it does taste AMAZING!

Looking Ahead-Lower Body Workout Friday

Comment

Day 5-Morning Update

• Update:
                        • This Morning I woke up and had really bad cotton mouth and was
                          wondering if this was a side effect of any of the supplements? It has
                          only happened once and am not sure if it will happen again but wanted to
                          make a note of it in my log when it happened. I will post tomorrow
                          morning again with a update on this.

• Will Post Lower Body Workout Later Today

Comment

Day 5-Lower Body Workout 2

Day 5-Lower Body Workout 2

Total Workout Time- 1 Hour
                        • Warmup Crunches
                          1. BW x 35
                          2. BW x 35
                          3. BW x 35
                          4. BW x 35
                          5. BW x 35
                        • Seated Leg Press
                          1. 190 x 12
                          2. 195 x 10
                          3. 200 x 8
                          4. 200 x 6
                          5. 205 x 4
                        • Leg Extensions
                          1. 95 x 12
                        • DB Lunges
                          1. 55x 12
                          2. 55 x 10
                          3. 60 x 8
                          4. 65 x 6
                          5. 65 x 4
                        • Straight Leg Deadlift
                          1. 115 x 12
                        • Seated Calf Raises
                          1. 200 x 12
                          2. 205 x 10
                          3. 205 x 8
                          4. 205 x 8
                          5. 210 x 8
                        • Standing Heal Raises
                          1. 45 x 12
                        • Stretching

Comments:
                        WhiteFLOOD-Today I had really good energy and endurance that stuck with me the entire workout. Pumps were very good in calves as usual, really loving the vascularity that I am getting here.

GlycerGrow-I believe that this starting to kick in now because of the increased intensity, vascularity, and prolonged fullness.

GreenMAGnitude-Starting to see some nice increase in size in strength which can be attributed to MAG alone but am sure that it is a combination of all working together.

PurplE WrAAth-I had a little soreness in my forearms this morning but went away after I ate and took my shower. Definitely still noticing increased stamina during workouts seeing that I have been able to push myself more than normal.

Progress Pictures Coming Tomorrow!

Looking Ahead-Stretching and Light Cardio Saturday

Comment

Day 6-Morning Update

• Update:
                            • Last night before I went to sleep I made sure that I had a little extra water in my body and I guess it did the trick. I woke up this morning and mouth was fine, no cotton mouth whatsoever. Thanks for the advice pt its nice to wake up again and be able to taste...nothing lol.

• Will Post Stretching and Cardio Workout with PROGRESS PICTURES Later Today

Comment

Day 6-Progress Pictures

Progress Pictures Are Here!
                            • Alright guys I have attached progress pictures to the bottom of this post. I am very happy with my progress so far but still realize that I have a ways to go until I am at where I want to end up. Feel free to comment on the pictures as well, all help and input is appreciated.

• I will be posting todays workout later tonight. Might even have some CL T-shirt pictures by then.

Looking Ahead-Measurements and Recovery Day Sunday

Front

Right Bicep

Left Bicep

Right Bicep 2

Right Forearm

Comment

Day 6-Progress Pictures Page 2

Rest Of Progress Pictures

Left Forearm

Back of Calves

Right Calve

Left Calve

Right Leg

Left Leg

Reminder Today’s Workout Will Be Posted Later Tonight

Comment

Working...
                              X