Muscle Milk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RisingAgainst
    YUCK! even worse, it has caffeine in that one... SICKO! lol but whatever melts your cheese and salts your fries. I personally gagged on the mocha joe.

Yeah??? Man I loved it. It does have caffeine in it, which I found funny, seeing how I bought it for "pre-bed"

Root beer float is good too!

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
      Yeah??? Man I loved it. It does have caffeine in it, which I found funny, seeing how I bought it for "pre-bed"

Root beer float is good too!
      Oh man no lie, root beer float is like heaven, mixed with Monica Brant... ohhh soo good. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by adrian andras
        I bought one of those premixed MM cartons at a gas station(cookies and cream flavor). I was fucking flabbergasted that it tasted so good. Im gonna be ordering a tub of C&C MM with my next order.
        I definitly think cookies n cream is the best tasting. I don't drink it too often but its a damn good treat if you ask me!

Comment

I have a tub of the C&C Light, its pretty good, though I have the RTD's and the vanilla is my fav, next choc, then c&c.

Root beer, no es bueno
          A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

I ordered a tub of MM cookies and cream, At what times Should I take my MM? I plan on taking it before bed but what other times?

Anyone know any low-lactose/lactose-free WHEY proteins I could try?

Comment

I ordered a tub of MM cookies and cream, At what times Should I take my MM? I plan on taking it before bed but what other times?

Syntrax Nectar

Comment

Look into Nature's Best ISOPURE. That stuff is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by RisingAgainst
                  Look into Nature's Best ISOPURE. That stuff is awesome.
                  Also a good choice!

Comment

I bought one of those premixed MM cartons at a gas station(cookies and cream flavor). I was fucking flabbergasted that it tasted so good. Im gonna be ordering a tub of C&C MM with my next order.
                    Oh yeah. Muscle Milk tastes AMAZING no doubt. But, you may be slightly disappointed with the powder mix after trying the RTD version. Although they are both good and have the same ingredient list, the RTD's are PASTEURIZED which gives them a unique creaminess that the powder mix version just does not have.

Comment

Originally posted by AJM
                      Oh yeah. Muscle Milk tastes AMAZING no doubt. But, you may be slightly disappointed with the powder mix after trying the RTD version. Although they are both good and have the same ingredient list, the RTD's are PASTEURIZED which gives them a unique creaminess that the powder mix version just does not have.
                      Thanks for speeding up my dissapointment.

Comment

Thanks for speeding up my dissapointment.
                        It will still most likely surpass any other protein in taste.

Comment

Wow, this stuff mized kind of shitty, It felt like I was swallowing bits of paper . But yeah, atleast you tasted decent.

Comment

Wow, this stuff mized kind of shitty, It felt like I was swallowing bits of paper . But yeah, atleast you tasted decent.

ive never had a problem mixing MM, weird

Comment

yeah, it would always 'chunk up' for me. you should look into buying a blender. toss in some iced cream and bananas

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
                                yeah, it would always 'chunk up' for me. you should look into buying a blender. toss in some iced cream and bananas
                                Yeah I got a blender im gonna use today. It didnt 'chunk up' real bad for me, just seemed like there were lil cookie shavings or something in it.

Comment

Working...
                                X