Hair Removal Products?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hair Removal Products?

I believe I've had this conversation with puey on the bb.com forums before, but I'm looking for some more advice. I got a pretty thick full-body fur-suit goin' on, and I'm trying to find a good hair removal product. What do yall suggest?

Originally posted by adrian andras
    I believe I've had this conversation with puey on the bb.com forums before, but I'm looking for some more advice. I got a pretty thick full-body fur-suit goin' on, and I'm trying to find a good hair removal product. What do yall suggest?
    It's no lie that wax hurts, but it's VERY effective dude. I do an upper body waxing before summer so I can enjoy boating without scaring away the ladies.

Comment

oops, meant to post this is general supps section.

I don't know about waxing bro...i got ALOT of furs
      Last edited by adrian andras; 03-27-2007, 03:27 AM.

Comment

oops, meant to post this is general supps section.

I don't know about waxing bro...i got ALOT of furs
        I think you underestimate the furriness of this hairy situation... hmm, well no lie, I can get pretty hairy myself, MAN UP BRO! haha the waxing is well worth it about a week after the fact. haha (oh and women LOVE touching a smooth man)

Comment

going to mexico soon and will probably get waxed up as well! Hell we all lift incredible amounts of weight that cause nothing but pain! Whats a little hair removal? HA

Comment

Originally posted by Supplements
            going to mexico soon and will probably get waxed up as well! Hell we all lift incredible amounts of weight that cause nothing but pain! Whats a little hair removal? HA
            AMEN to that! And besides, once you're waxed, you're waxed! I wasn't joking about women loving it either.

Comment

All I can say about waxing is, watch 40 year old virgin....

Wax = cheapest
              Shave = nice at first, razor burn after
              Electrolysis = expensive but suppose to be perm

Tell ya what, just do chemo and you'll lose all the hair.
              Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
              Purple Wraath
              Green Magnitude
              Orange Triad
              White Flood
              Blue Up
              100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
              US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Can you reccomend a waxing product? or do you go someplace and get it done?

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan
                  All I can say about waxing is, watch 40 year old virgin....

Wax = cheapest
                  Shave = nice at first, razor burn after
                  Electrolysis = expensive but suppose to be perm

Tell ya what, just do chemo and you'll lose all the hair.
                  as stupid as it sounds, Chemo's passed through my head before. But I dont look good with a bald head, way too many lumps, bumps, dents, and scars on my dome.

Comment

Can you reccomend a waxing product? or do you go someplace and get it done?
                    You definitely want to find a place to go, never attempt this by yourself or you wont finish!

Comment

Originally posted by RisingAgainst
                      You definitely want to find a place to go, never attempt this by yourself or you wont finish!
                      lol aight. What are these places called? Beauty salons/spas or something?
                      Last edited by adrian andras; 03-28-2007, 08:03 PM.

Comment

When you get waxed, does the hair grow back relatively smooth, or does it grow out real stubbly?

Comment

When you get waxed, does the hair grow back relatively smooth, or does it grow out real stubbly?
                          Smooth. It comes in like arm hair at first actually.

Comment

Smooth. It comes in like arm hair at first actually.
                            peemp

Comment

Depends on ladies. Some do like/or/have nothing against chesthair. I feel kinda weird having my chest as smooth as babys ass .
                              Anyway wax is good option - I do it also on shoulders.

Comment

Working...
                              X