#22's Green Bulge Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #22's Green Bulge Review

Before I used this I was a bit skeptical. There is more Magnesium Creatine Chelate than CEE. Despite that I love that it has Taurine/AEE for a NO effect, Betaine Anhydrous and Glycocyamine which are creatine precursors, and and some K-R-ALA in it as well for an antioxidant effect.

I noticed great strength w GB. There was absolutely no bloat or cramps whatsoever. Along with the great strength, I noticed more endurence to push out more reps at a high volume. Now I cant comment on the NO effects from GB, because I was also using WB..... Great product. Ive used a good amount of creatines and Id say this has prolly been the best so far, maybe even better than Thunder, which was my previous favorite.

Nice review. I just ordered a bottle of Green Bulge.

What would you think about using GB and Thunder simultaneously? Like on workout days using the Thunder and on off days using GB.

Thunder is cheap on bb.com. What did you think about Thunder?

Comment

thunder is great too....i wouldnt use them oth at the same time.

def stock up on thunder cuz its so cheap right now...and use that when your bottle of GB is done.....2 best creatines ive used

Comment

will hopefully be doing a green buldge/white blood stack in the near future and a log and review will come with it
        Black Hole Review
        http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1309

Comment

Originally posted by NumberTwentyTwo
          thunder is great too....i wouldnt use them oth at the same time.

def stock up on thunder cuz its so cheap right now...and use that when your bottle of GB is done.....2 best creatines ive used
          You wouldn't alternate?

I thought that the Thunder might be good for pre workout because of the stimulant factor.

Comment

green bulge and thunder are the only two preworkout creatines Ive been alternating between for months! great stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by Frank_the_Tank
              You wouldn't alternate?

I thought that the Thunder might be good for pre workout because of the stimulant factor.
              you odnt even notice anything from the caffeine in thunder

Comment

Working...
              X