I got puffy nipples

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got puffy nipples

Someone said it looks like i got gyno, wtf is gyno?

How can I rid myself of peperoni nipple?

Gyno is caused from a fluxuation of hormones when your in puberty (on most people.) Chances are you had sore and irritable nipples when you were younger, like alot of other guys. This imbalance of hormones caused the glands to swell and possibly create breast tissue. Since your age, I can't recommend anything other than waiting it out. Alot of gyno that appears in guys when they're young goes away when they get older. The 'not so lucky' ones can try to eradicate it with SERMs, AIs and other hormone altering substances or you can have it corrected with surgery which is the only sure-fire way. My advice to you is to wait a couple years and keep lifting. There's a good chance it will go away on it's own, and if it doesn't youll be old enough to look into medicating and trying to get rid of it that way. Good luck bro, I too suffer from the puffy nipple and have been trying to get rid of it via drugs. So far it's been working too!

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
      Gyno is caused from a fluxuation of hormones when your in puberty (on most people.) Chances are you had sore and irritable nipples when you were younger, like alot of other guys. This imbalance of hormones caused the glands to swell and possibly create breast tissue. Since your age, I can't recommend anything other than waiting it out. Alot of gyno that appears in guys when they're young goes away when they get older. The 'not so lucky' ones can try to eradicate it with SERMs, AIs and other hormone altering substances or you can have it corrected with surgery which is the only sure-fire way. My advice to you is to wait a couple years and keep lifting. There's a good chance it will go away on it's own, and if it doesn't youll be old enough to look into medicating and trying to get rid of it that way. Good luck bro, I too suffer from the puffy nipple and have been trying to get rid of it via drugs. So far it's been working too!
      Thanks bro! What kind of meds do you take for the puffy nipple?

Comment

Originally posted by adrian andras
        Thanks bro! What kind of meds do you take for the puffy nipple?
        Docs will recommend things like Letro, but for now wait it out. If you feel that it's getting worse, check with a doc. Options until then can include a very big cut, and about halfway through your cut throw in some anti-cort type supplement, like Retain or Lean Extreme. I had a similar issue at age 18, and a very intense cut rid me of it. Other options for now include the waiting game and the possibility of running a VERY low dosed atd, something like inhibit-e at 25mgs would be beneficial but I would prefer to see you wait for the time being OR go visit a physician.

Comment

Originally posted by RisingAgainst
          Docs will recommend things like Letro, but for now wait it out. If you feel that it's getting worse, check with a doc. Options until then can include a very big cut, and about halfway through your cut throw in some anti-cort type supplement, like Retain or Lean Extreme. I had a similar issue at age 18, and a very intense cut rid me of it. Other options for now include the waiting game and the possibility of running a VERY low dosed atd, something like inhibit-e at 25mgs would be beneficial but I would prefer to see you wait for the time being OR go visit a physician.
          I'll be sure to bring it up to me physician next time I see him, I never thought to before because I didn't know it was something that could be fixed, I thought I just had weird nipples and that was the way they were.

Thanks.

Comment

I'll be sure to bring it up to me physician next time I see him, I never thought to before because I didn't know it was something that could be fixed, I thought I just had weird nipples and that was the way they were.

Thanks.
            You may just have those wierd nipples that some guys have...
            Solution: Never go shirtless! lol jk bro, but some people just have wierd shaped/colored nipples.

Comment

Originally posted by RisingAgainst
              You may just have those wierd nipples that some guys have...
              Solution: Never go shirtless! lol jk bro, but some people just have wierd shaped/colored nipples.
              Should I post pictures of my nipples? So they could be better diagnosed? Or would that be too gross for yall?

Comment

Should I post pictures of my nipples? So they could be better diagnosed? Or would that be too gross for yall?
                A web diagnosis of gynocomastia is impossible. Go visit a doctor if you're really worried, or try to outgrow it.

Comment

I'd just wait it out. You can try dropping bf%, but for true gynecomastia a cut won't get rid of glandular tissue.

Comment

hey, are you able to milk your teat?

Comment

Lol, that is actually a viable question, but if he could it would be because of a severe hormonal imbalance and that seems unlikely at this point. I feel that you have misshapen breasts/nipples and that is that. I have a similar issue, but mine is like this: Huge rock hard slabs with tiny nipples... lol

Comment

Someone told me being lactose intolerant (which I believe I am) has something to do with puffy nips?

Comment

Someone told me being lactose intolerant (which I believe I am) has something to do with puffy nips?
                          That's incorrect. Like I said bro, ignore most of the talk about it, do some real research and/or see a doctor.

Comment

I already told you what it was from. It's from a hormonal imbalance when you were going through puberty. Your hormones were raging! It's actually due to alot of testosterone. When your body produces alot of testosterone, it converts it to and produces more estrogen, which bind to your estrogen receptors at the breast and make the gland grow, which produces breast tissue and causes your nipple to puff out.

Your hormone levels are probably back to normal now, but the unforntunate side effect is still there. Just wait a year or two, it will probably go away.

Jon

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
                              I already told you what it was from. It's from a hormonal imbalance when you were going through puberty. Your hormones were raging! It's actually due to alot of testosterone. When your body produces alot of testosterone, it converts it to and produces more estrogen, which bind to your estrogen receptors at the breast and make the gland grow, which produces breast tissue and causes your nipple to puff out.

Your hormone levels are probably back to normal now, but the unforntunate side effect is still there. Just wait a year or two, it will probably go away.

Jon
                              Actually estradiol, not estrogen, but you have the right idea. As far as the problem vanishing with time, this is possible, but more so with intense body fat % drops. I believe a low dosed atd for a semi-long period of time would be the cure if in 2 years time you still have the problem, BUT above all, a physicians hand can tell a lot more about your man-boobs than you can.

Comment

Working...
                              X