No announcement yet.

Fat Loss Tips?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A better way to lose excess fat is to ensure that you get a lot of intense exercise to help build muscle tissue. The key to building muscle is to stimulate your body to build muscle weight instead of bad fats. You can do cardiovascular exercise, walk for miles several times a week, or join a gym to help lose weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Fletchar View Post
      Let me inform you that Alcohol is a better to lose body fats..
      But is harmful for liver and should be avoided by people with liver diseases..
      Thanks
      personal trainers orange county

Comment

Here are some fat tips
        Shocking foods that burn belly fat
        Weird workouts that burn abdominal fat faster than typical "cardio"
        Motivation secrets for lifelong fitness success
        Fosteer

Comment

The best tips for losing Fat are as follows

- Try to eat Vegetables as much as you can eat
          - Exercise is an important for losing fat
          - Water is an extremely important in losing fat . So drink maximum number of glasses of water .

Comment

Find your intake level depending on your bodyweight Calories, Carbs, Fats and Protein. Eat fresh foods and lean foods. Cardio is the best for fat loss with diet, I do interval I run 2 minutes, walk 1 minute. Make sure you sweat during your exercise. Target the areas the fat is most, it wouldn't hurt. I also drink Green Tea and eat apples regularly cause those both are supposed to boost your metabolism. Don't try to eat to much fruit. I really only it fruit either in the morning and afternoon. A good protein powder helps and slow digesting Protein at night keeps your metabolism going during the night. And drink cold water instead of room temperature. hydration is very important. Drink a full glass of water 30minutes before a meal it's supposed to make you fuller that way you don't eat to much. Helps me.
            Sometimes even to live is an act of courage.

Comment

Watch the sugars and refined/processed foods. Paleo is a good way to keep your muscles fed while eating away at some excess body fat.

Good luck.

Comment

My Fat Loss tips are here: 1.Start exercising. 2.Eat at least 5 servings of fruits and vegetables per day. 3.Keep a balanced diet. 4.Be more active. 5.Do Yoga.

Comment

Working...
                X