Fat Loss Tips?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fat Loss Tips?

I've read all the articles in this section, was wondering if anyone else can throw me anymore tips for losing bf.

Thanks

Originally posted by adrian andras
    I've read all the articles in this section, was wondering if anyone else can throw me anymore tips for losing bf.

Thanks
    calories in < calories out
    more cardio
    more reps
    better diet
    right supps
    more water

aside from that, no
    Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
    Purple Wraath
    Green Magnitude
    Orange Triad
    White Flood
    Blue Up
    100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
    US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

One best way to lose excess fat is to ensure that you get a decent amount of intense exercise to help you build muscle tissue. The key to building muscle is to stimulate your body to build muscle mass instead of bad fat weight. You can do cardiovascular exercise, walking several miles a week, or join a gym to help you lose weight.
      cheap iphone accessories

Comment

If You Very Serious About Your Health Then Start it From Today Onwards.First of All Decide How Much Calories You Spend in a Day and Take In a Day.You have to Balance Between This.You can take the Calories as Much You Burn in a Day.You have to do Some Hard Work Out.You Must Prepare Some Schedule For the exercise.You can Do Aerobics,Skipping,Jogging,Fast Walking,Cycling Etc.
        горнолыжные шале Вербье

Comment

Well, I think best way for fat loss is exercise. It is a huge key to lose weight and keep off.Exercising give us more energy and stronger bones and muscles. It is necessary to combine the exercise of any weight loss program.

Comment

Fat loss basics should have everyone MORE than covered:
            http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...Fatloss-Basics

Comment

Drink green tea, vinegar, apple cider and lots of water. Green tea increases your metabolism, cider vinegar will eliminate toxins from your body. Another great way to lose fat is to stop eating more saturated fat you consume daily. Saturated fats are found mainly in dairy products and fatty meats. Limit your intake of cheese and whole milk and fatty red meats and you will surely begin to lose fat fast.
              Last edited by haydensteven1; 09-22-2010, 05:10 AM.
              ppi

Comment

You must set a target that has a time limit. The amount of weight you want to lose and the time within which you would like to lose it should be decided beforehand.
                Shingles Symptoms Guide | appendicitis symptoms in men

Comment

Well, I am giving some fat loss tips that will be very helpful for fat loss:
                  1. Set a short term goals. Short-term goals can be an excellent way to concentrate on weight loss and start correctly to lose a few pounds more quickly.
                  2. Eat a protein breakfast.
                  3. Do atleast 10 minutes of exercise daily.
                  4. Avoid the drinks that are high in sugars.
                  5. Do both cardio and strength training.
                  6. Try to avoid the habit of smoking and alcohol.

Comment

Well, for fat loss avoid Alcohol. Weight training can help burn excess calories. During exercise, your body will burn fat and you can get rid off those extra pounds. - Water is essential. Drink plenty of water, so your body stays hydrated and increase the rate of metabolism. Drinking water can help remove harmful toxins in the body.

Comment

You need a weight loss exercise routine if you want to lose the way wisest and healthiest. Diet alone can not help you lose weight, but eating plan is so restrictive and limited, that many people give up and end up back all the weight they lost.
                      magasin animax exotiques

Comment

You can do cardio workouts, walking for few miles, or join a gym to help you lose weight. Exercise gives us more energy and stronger bones and muscles. Another good way to lose fat, stop eating more saturated fat you consume on a daily basis. Avoid drinks that contain lots of sugar.

Comment

You can do cardiovascular exercise, walk for miles several times a week, or join a gym to help lose weight. You may have more calories than you burn in a day. Avoid drinks that are high in sugar.

Comment

For burning the fat, walking and running in the early morning are the best exercise. Fruits juice and green vegetables are also good for fat. It reduce the level of fat and avoid junk food outside of home.

Comment

Let me inform you that Alcohol is a better to lose body fats..
                              But is harmful for liver and should be avoided by people with liver diseases..
                              Thanks
                              personal trainers orange county

Comment

Working...
                              X