I need a store which sells Controlled Labs products in Montreal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a store which sells Controlled Labs products in Montreal

Anyone living in Montreal, Canada knows a store which carries Controlled Labs products?
    My stack: X Factor, E Bol, ActivaTE, White Blood, Green Bulge, Purple Wraath, Yellow nEuphoria, Multi Vitamins and Minerals.

supplementscanada.com
    http://www.popeyescanada.com/locations.htm

Comment

Again thx for your reply... However theres no store in montreal in the link you gave me... I heard once that theres a place called vitamin shop or vitamin world that carries controlled labs products... Cant get the name right and dont knw the location...
      My stack: X Factor, E Bol, ActivaTE, White Blood, Green Bulge, Purple Wraath, Yellow nEuphoria, Multi Vitamins and Minerals.

Comment

Originally posted by Navajas
        Again thx for your reply... However theres no store in montreal in the link you gave me... I heard once that theres a place called vitamin shop or vitamin world that carries controlled labs products... Cant get the name right and dont knw the location...
        It's VITAMIN WORLD
        http://www.vitaminworld.com/pages/st...00A91BCB98FAEA

Comment

Vitamin World is only found in the States... It must be Vitamin Shop then... Thank you... I really appreciate your help, RESPECT!

Comment

Not Vitamin shop either... Could one of the companys reps pls help? I get my supps online and it takes alot of time... GNC doesnt carry any controlled labs products... Thats why Im lookin for a store in Montreal which carries them...

Comment

How long does ordering off the internet take?

I usually wait about a week before receiving my packages.

Comment

I order from bodybuilding.com, however the supps spend alot of time in the customs for inspection... My last order took like 2 weeks...

Comment

I order from bodybuilding.com, however the supps spend alot of time in the customs for inspection... My last order took like 2 weeks...
                  ProSource.net is geographically closer (New Jersey) than BB.com (Florida). That may speed things up.

2 weeks isn't that long to wait, especially for CL products!

Comment

Yeah but still if theres a store which sells them here its much easier and faster... BTW I like your " trying to obtain bruce lee physicue" sig... Thats exactly what I wanna obtain and I think its the hardest physicue to reach...

Comment

Yeah but still if theres a store which sells them here its much easier and faster... BTW I like your " trying to obtain bruce lee physicue" sig... Thats exactly what I wanna obtain and I think its the hardest physicue to reach...
                      Thanks man. I've always been naturally lean, so I figure instead of trying to bulk up to 200+lbs, which would be very difficult, I can take advantage of my size and get nice and cut. (Although, I'm bulking up to 170lbs right now)

Comment

Bruce is the definition of RIPPED!!! lol...

Comment

our canadian shipments have been stopped for months while some changes are made in the regulations up there. we are expecting them to go through within 10 days now and they should be getting them into gnc in canada.

in the meantime see if popeyes has any left.
                          Last edited by Controlled Labs; 03-22-2007, 08:18 AM.
                          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                          Purple Psyko
                          Gold Feast
                          Blue Gene
                          Blue Growth
                          REDuction AM/PM Shots
                          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                          Orange TRIad
                          White Flood (5 Flavors)
                          Black Hole
                          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                          Green Bulge
                          White Blood 2
                          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                          Blue Up
                          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

I promised myself Id never ever go back to GNC again.... Commission driven ignorant mother BLEEP.... lol...

Comment

bb and nutra planet ship to canada as far as i know
                              and the shipping isnt that expensive!

Comment

Working...
                              X